Auburn vs Alabama Game Thread

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though we are winning for now, this game is brutal to watch. Do we have anyone that can handle the ball? Gonna channel surf and check in every 5 minutes or so.

Even though we are winning for now, this game is brutal to watch. Do we have anyone that can handle the ball? Gonna channel surf and check in every 5 minutes or so.

BOOOOO!! WE WANT A LEADER!! NOT A LOSER!!!

I'm back watching the game. Don't want to be a loser.

These announcers keep saying over and over and over again, "where is the offense gonna come from for AU." It's not like bama is lighting it up out there. They haven't had a lead all game.

I'm back watching the game. Don't want to be a loser.

Just kiddin man..

I dont know but right now doesn't he have 3 fouls? :-X

Who doesn't have 3 fouls.

I think Barbee and the water girl are the only 2 people left associated with Auburn that isn't in foul trouble.

I dont know but right now doesn't he have 3 fouls? :-X

Who doesn't have 3 fouls.

I think Barbee and the water girl are the only 2 people left associated with Auburn that isn't in foul trouble.

Nope i've got 3..

I'm glad we are leading, and have not lost sight of the fact that we have actually extended the lead since halftime, but I have seen church league ball that wasn't this sloppy.

Archived