Blake Poole, Dimitri Reese, Chandler Shakespeare earn scholarships

around4ever

Congratulations to three deserving young men. This is what heart, desire and love of the game is all about. They are the epitome of what it means to ba an Auburn man.

Congratulations guys! My husband is a friend of Blake's dad and we've heard some of the difficulties Blake has had. He has stuck with it, had fun, and appreciates the opportunity. I am thankful he was rewarded for his hard work and loyalty to Auburn. And congratulations to his parents, who will not have to pay out-of-state tuition this year!!! It's a killer! I'd love to see Blake have some playing time in his last year at Auburn. War Eagle to all 3

Does anyone know if the walk on players get the same treatment or benefits as the scholarship players. Same access to meals, trainers, training facilities, supplements, tutors? Just curious.

Are you asking about walk ons period or walk ons after they get on Scholly?

Just walk ons period. Also, are they allowed to dress and sit on the bench during games? I'm just curious is all. I can't imagine the excitement and pride these young men must have felt the night they received their scholarships.

Does anyone know if the walk on players get the same treatment or benefits as the scholarship players. Same access to meals, trainers, training facilities, supplements, tutors? Just curious.

Just walk ons period. Also, are they allowed to dress and sit on the bench during games? I'm just curious is all. I can't imagine the excitement and pride these young men must have felt the night they received their scholarships.

why hell, they can actually play in the games if they are needed.

You can dress 105 at home so about 20+ can dress and sit on the bench.

Great piece on Blake Poole on the Auburn site .... http://www.auburntig...81813aaf.html

I'm proud of Auburn (and Gus) for giving this guy the chance to achieve his dreams. I love college football but in my view, this kind of story is what Auburn should be about...changing lives and providing opportunities. WE

Archived