Softball vs. South Alabama - Regional Final

I'm encouraged by the contact by the hitters today. Better than the previous few games. I feel like we are going to break loose. Let's go Ladies!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm encouraged by the contact by the hitters today. Better than the previous few games. I feel like we are going to break loose. Let's go Ladies!!

Yeah the Tigers are looking a little better. That has to be a good sign. They seem a little more comfortable so maybe the nerves have worn off.

Davis with a 2 out walk and now a hit batter. Can't give them extra outs. Come on Lexi, get out of this.

ground ball to cooper at 3rd to rhodes for out#3. After two complete, Auburn leads 1-0. Melero,Wallace and Fagan coming up for Auburn.

Estell singles to left....Wallace rounds 3rd and is held up... Dives back to 3rd and is tagged out at 3rd for the final out of the inning. crap. Still 1-0 Auburn

Well that didn't work out. But the Tigers are hitting so something will break out soon.

Just need to keep the Jags off the scoreboard.

Davis sets down south alabama in order. After 3...1-0 Tigers. Rhodes, Jordan and Howard coming up for Auburn. Let's get some runs..

Jordan pops one up....2nd baseman and center fielder converge....2nd baseman gets there with a glove on it but can't catch it. runner on 1st for Tiffany Howard.

Howard lays the bunt down....no throw and everybody is safe. South alabama arguing it went off her foot after it hit the bat. (which it definitely did). Looks like this is going to stay in Auburn's favor. So we get a break here. Carosone up...runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out. We've got to get these base runners in... Come on Emily.

well...umps missed that call....now see if we can something with that break

Cooper lines one to right center...off the glove at 2nd base and Jordan scores. Howard moves to 3rd.. runners on 1st and 3rd for Melero. 2-0 Auburn

OMG ESPN switches from Auburn with two outs and runners on the corners to a bama game and they are up 7-0. Is this streaming somewhere..sorry I just got home and Im not sure whats being shown where atm.

Melero flies down the line in left...nice running catch to end the inning. Going to the bottom 4th.. 2-0 Auburn.

Archived