Softball vs Georgia - game 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard drops a bunt down the first base line and it stays fair, no throw. Runners on 1st and 2nd for Emily Carosone.

Carosone pops it up into shallow left, shortstop goes out to make the catch and end the inning. After 5 complete, Auburn trails 1-0

Walters sets down uga in order. Going to the bottom 6th, Auburn still trailing 1-0.

Cooper, Wallace and Rhodes coming up for Auburn. Let's get some runs here.

Wallace draws a walk. Runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs for Jade Rhodes. Bree Fornis pinch running for Wallace at 1st.

Gipson sends on toward the gap in right center diving attempt by the center fielder, no catch. Cooper scores. Runners at 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Game is tied 1-1. Courtney Shea up.

Shea grounds to short, throw to first, 2 outs RUN SCORES. Auburn leads 2-1, runner at 3rd for Whitney Jordan.

Jordan pops it up in foul territory caught by the 1st baseman between 1st and home, minor collision between her and the catcher but she holds on to end the inning. Going to the 7th, Auburn LEADS 2-1. Let's get 3 quick outs here Tigers.

The announcer said something like that was an in field sacrifice. I'm sure he misspoke.

The announcer said something like that was an in field sacrifice. I'm sure he misspoke.

That's a given.

Great sweep for the ladies.

Doing what it takes to win......good leadership on the field

Break out the brooms, ladies!

Sorry BB had to make it larger considering it the dawgs

I approve :thumbsup:

Archived