Baseball vs. FSU Game Thread (Regional Final)

Dang. Caught a break and couldn't take advantage. 

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who in the world is teaching these guys how to run the bases?!? This is awful....

On a positive note, we're hitting the ball hard. Unfortunately, we just can't find the gaps

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

base running is awful....who coaches these guys and why is he still at AU? 

Dedicating the post season to the horrific base running & base coaching under Sunny?:dunno:

I am so sick of FSU. We need to dig in deep and stop losing to them and put them away. Our guys need to get the bats hot and make some runs and keep the nulls out of the super.

If we have to go to the next game to get it done, will this be tomorrow and what time?  I hope that we will not have to go there and get it over with  tonight.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Dedicating the post season to the horrific base running & base coaching under Sunny?:dunno:

Who is left from Sunny?....and most of these guys never even met Sunny.   The entire base running effort is bad...failing to take bases, not getting jump on balls, and inability to steal a base when needed....

With any luck this part of the game is the responsibility of Bohannon and he will be gone soon. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Who is left from Sunny?....and most of these guys never even met Sunny.   The entire base running effort is bad...failing to take bases, not getting jump on balls, and inability to steal a base when needed....

With any luck this part of the game is the responsibility of Bohannon and he will be gone soon. 

The seniors all suffered under Sunny. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

The seniors all suffered under Sunny. 

where is sunny now?

Hopefully don't have to use the Mitchell/Coker/Klobo trio tonight and Johnny All-staff can take it tomorrow

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

where is sunny now?

Not competing to win a regional championship.  Who cares?

Got to go to bed now. I will wake up with us rallying to win this one 13-7.

I am willing all of the negative energy out there towards FSU and this should get it done!

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

It was a joke because as bad as we have been at those things this weekend it doesn't compare to how bad we were under Sunny.

9 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Who in the world is teaching these guys how to run the bases?!? This is awful....

On a positive note, we're hitting the ball hard. Unfortunately, we just can't find the gaps

maybe we can get Lou Brock as our base running coach ?

You guys talking about coaches...why not have Frank Thomas on staff in some capacity, which has to help with recruiting, right?

Just now, Beaker said:

You guys talking about coaches...why not have Frank Thomas on staff in some capacity, which has to help with recruiting, right?

Because he's making a lot more money analyzing for Fox than AU can play him....And he has never coached to my knowledge.

Archived