Men vs. Texas A&M - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

We just aren't  sizable enough to be an elite team. 

Yeah we’re only 21-2 and have dealt with y’all teams before. People love melting man.

Heron to the line for 2.   Double technical foul. Dunbar gets it for Auburn.   1st  good.  2nd good.  44-34 Auburn trailing.

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Getting ugly. Au needs the halftime break to regroup and figure out how to stop this team. 

Another three by aTm. 

D looks like it did against Vandy......we gonna have to pick up the pace with the shooting ....doesn't look like we are going to stop their outside shooting...

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Yeah we’re only 21-2 and have dealt with y’all teams before. People love melting man.

They have but sometimes teams are just a really tough matchup. For AU, that’s aTm. Far from over, but they are owing AU Arena. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Oh. There’s that a**hole that shouts during every broadcast that you guys always talk about. 

the guy is loyal......gotta give him that....

Just now, AU64 said:

D looks like it did against Vandy......we gonna have to pick up the pace with the shooting ....doesn't look like we are going to stop their outside shooting...

From what I’ve seen, we don’t look like we’re playing with intensity...

...and as I type that Heron goes up for the breakaway reverse dunk. 

(On WatchESPN app delay)

Starks has a career high....in the first half.....kinda like that Roberson kid from Vandy who never cooled off the entire night.   Someone needs to calm him down.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

From what I’ve seen, we don’t look like we’re playing with intensity...

...and as I type that Heron goes up for the breakaway reverse dunk. 

(On WatchESPN app delay)

Intensity is there. Problem is AU is having to sink so much to cover inside players that they are leaving shooters wide open. Just a bad, bad matchup for AU. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Intensity is there. Problem is AU is having to sink so much to cover inside players that they are leaving shooters wide open. Just a bad, bad matchup for AU. 

Don’t think we’ve sunk a 3, or even attempted many since I tuned in. 

I hope the kid is ok, but that killed the small momentum created by the Mu dunk.

We’ve been down by 10 multiple times this season. This is our hardest matchup by far, but these boys don’t just give up. Have some faith guys. 

Archived