Men vs. Texas A&M - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

His youth is getting exposed tonight

He’s put himself in no mans land a few times tonight on the offensive end. If he can’t find the kick out he’s in trouble. 

wild sequence there with a great pass ahead to Spencer, i think,  but he couldn't handle it.  saves it back inbounds and Heron takes it to the basket and gets fouled.  Shooting 2 after the media timeout.

Just now, AUDub said:

He’s put himself in no mans land a few times tonight on the offensive end. If he can’t find the kick out he’s in trouble. 

And also over playing on defense which is forcing our bigs to help and allowing easy dunks. 

Well look at that.....im watching AU basketball and on a basketball forum. Does this make me bandwagon?

Crazy series before the break.

That has been plan B much of the season

3 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Well look at that.....im watching AU basketball and on a basketball forum. Does this make me bandwagon?

Crazy series before the break.

You’re here, aren’t you? Don’t think that makes you bandwagon.

I never get to watch our games because my wife doesn’t really care about bball or I’m at work. I’ve been following our basketball team for years just from the game day threads. 

3 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

And also over playing on defense which is forcing our bigs to help and allowing easy dunks. 

He’s trying, but replacing our best perimeter defender in Bryce is a tall order. Just not there yet.

Got to limit their possessions. Giving them second chances is a guaranteed way to keep ourselves from coming back. 

Archived