Null



Sign in to follow this  
Tigerbelle

Baseball vs Arkansas Game 1

Recommended Posts





1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Anthony with drive to RCF.  Hog CF saves another run.

That kid has saved about 4 runs with his play at CF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it!  That was a for sure 2 run double by Anthony the CF ran down.

ive been watching for 2 innings and can’t stand the broadcast color guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we've managed 6 hits but scattered....and some superior defensive plays by the pigs are the difference...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

we've managed 6 hits but scattered....and some superior defensive plays by the pigs are the difference...

#5 team in the country for a reason other than their 56 homers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mize did all you could expect of him....like Carlson.....pitching their hearts out and not getting hitting support .     

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is our hitting coach? This is getting old with not being able to hit. Is the pitching that good against us or are we just not a very good hitting team. A team that tries hard but just cannot hit SEC pitching. I hate to be so negative, but it is what it is.

Edited by doc4aday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Mize did all you could expect of him....like Carlson.....pitching their hearts out and not getting hitting support .     

yep. rather us be on the upside but gotta love a good 2-1 baseball game. " good pitching always beats good hitting"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the game over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

who is our hitting coach? This is getting old with not being able to hit. Is the pitching that good against us or are we just not a very good hitting team. A team that tries hard but just cannot hit SEC pitching. I hate to be so negative, but it is what it is.

Gabe Gross in his first season teaching a lineup who already has more homers than all of last season, is hitting 20 points BA better, slugging better, and incorporating 4 newbies after losing their best hitter last season.

Edited by SCTiger2011
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Is the game over?

nope..one more at bat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ON the other hand, Arky has not hit well either.

Their CF has robbed us tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

http://www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index.html?media=574387

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this