HAPPY GAMEDAY, TIGERS!!!

around4ever

I don't like to be rude but I hope we get very offensive to our hosts today!!  Let's take these dawgs to the pound!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE, HEY!!!!!!!

War Eagle!!

Not sure if it is hope, over-optimism, desire, sunshine pumping, or just premonition but somehow feels like this is a break away game and we play/look a lot better on offense.  Not sure it is a change and remains for the season, but at least for one game, we look like we all thought/hoped we would for this year.

War Eagle! Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing that our game thread posters will have a lot of time to get liquids beforehand...

Let’s beat the muts in a non-dramatic fashion please.

“Home.  Every time I come back, it’s a ‘War Eagle.’  It’s a ‘Go Tigers.’  It’s a glass of lemonade.  Rolling through College and Magnolia NEVER gets old.  Who I am is deeply rooted in this place I call home.  It’s a spirit.  It’s family.  It’s my home.  And once you have experienced it, you will never be the same.”

War Eagle!

War Eagle!    It's gonna be a great day, for our Auburn Tigers!!

1 hour ago, OnthePlains said:

I’m starting this Saturday with a renewed sense of hope...of course, I started last Saturday that way too but hey gotta stay positive right? War Eagle! 

Me to.  As much as I detest Gus, I always want our players to win when it comes down to it.  Plus my wife's a MooU grad, this game's important in our home.

if the offense doesn’t get it going today then it’s not going to all year. Very important game. Excited but nervous. The truth about this team will be answered today. Good or bad. 

27 minutes ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Me to.  As much as I detest Gus, I always want our players to win when it comes down to it.  Plus my wife's a MooU grad, this game's important in our home.

Yeah dude you need a win tonight for sure. Don’t  need to hear that from her all year lol.

i think I’m win/win today. The wife and I have one of those rare no kids weekends and will be going out tonight during the game.  No kids, a little alcohol, a Saturday night...yeah even if we lose I’m gonna win...😁

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

if the offense doesn’t get it going today then it’s not going to all year. Very important game. Excited but nervous. The truth about this team will be answered today. Good or bad. 

I kinda feel this way too. If somehow our line can hold up against a good moo state d line, then maybe that will be the corner turning moment.

“I’ll say this, these guys ain’t got dat Dan Mullen feller anymores! We gone make this barnhouse brawl turn into a shed whoopin’! Long gone are the tight battles with the Moo Cows of Mississippi.” 

—Likely what my grandpa would have said about this game

6 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I kinda feel this way too. If somehow our line can hold up against a good moo state d line, then maybe that will be the corner turning moment.

Debatably might be the second best DL we see. If they can pull it together against this group we’ll be ready to go moving forward!

Just now, Zeek said:

Debatably might be the second best DL we see. If they can pull it together against this group we’ll be ready to go moving forward!

Agreed. We need to ask admin for extra likes on gamedays. I’m gonna run out well before the game starts lol.

23 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Yeah dude you need a win tonight for sure. Don’t  need to hear that from her all year lol.

i think I’m win/win today. The wife and I have one of those rare no kids weekends and will be going out tonight during the game.  No kids, a little alcohol, a Saturday night...yeah even if we lose I’m gonna win...😁

congrats-sex.gif

22 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yep.  I think there defense is being overlooked by a lot of folks.  They're not elite, but they're very good.

They're giving up 17 points, ~3 sacks/7 TFL, and 153 rushing yards/game against Power 5 teams so far this season. 

Also, they're 4th in the SEC in 3rd down conversion % (AU is 5th), 2nd in TD % in the RZ, and 3rd in Opponents 1st downs against Power 5 schools.

24 minutes ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Yep.  I think there defense is being overlooked by a lot of folks.  They're not elite, but they're very good.

They're giving up 17 points, ~3 sacks/7 TFL, and 153 rushing yards/game against Power 5 teams so far this season. 

Also, they're 4th in the SEC in 3rd down conversion % (AU is 5th), 2nd in TD % in the RZ, and 3rd in Opponents 1st downs against Power 5 schools.

0F91CE01-9464-4E12-BE0E-A639A5C7159A.jpeg

Archived