** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Looks like sunshine from the Titans 

Yes! Thank you. I couldn’t put a finger on who he reminded me of.

Now might be Kam and Asa time with Boobee looking a little gimpy. 

Just now, Zeek said:

We needed this. If this game took place right after LSU we might be looking at a  7-1 right now. Might be too little too late but it’s the first auburn game since Washington that’s actually been “fun” to watch.

That's because there's not as much pressure on us fans 😁

Oof the commentator just set up a talking point and the other guy just went “meh” no chemistry lol

see guys? the kids saw my love my tigers thread and are balling out just for me...........lol

That sickens me to see boobee go down like that... he has been on fire today hope it isn’t bad...

Whitlow has over 100 yards............beginning to feel like Randy Quaids character as they begin to play Wild Thing in Major League😁

This is a W to cauterize the wounds.  I like it regardless.  Good to always see AU play well even though to be honest, this just raises the season floor as the season ceiling, barring a miracle, is pretty much set in stone at 8-4.  Still, its good to smile on a Saturday AND still have a portion of the day to enjoy afterward. WDE boys!

Just now, aubiefifty said:

see guys? the kids saw my love my tigers thread and are balling out just for me...........lol

Are you wearing your Auburn cap?

Just now, tbone1430 said:

That sickens me to see boobee go down like that... he has been on fire today hope it isn’t bad...

Painful how the offense falls off when he’s out. Just like when Kerryon went out last year. I like Shiv but I still think my dude KMart can make plays.

Just now, Zeek said:

Can we get another Malik Willis drive? Are Kam and Asa hurt?

Asa is testing a new 5 game redshirt rule Gus will present in the off-season. 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

no this just makes me mad. Where TF has this been? It makes the past month even more puzzling.

Its been there. Bad o line play, bad qb play have been a huge hindrance. The difference today is o line play. JMO

Just now, PigskinPat said:

I hope we see Willis at QB the entire 4th

Same, if we don’t at least let Stidham work on his deep ball. 

1 minute ago, tdburger said:

Are you wearing your Auburn cap?

yes i am. and i am not buzzed yet. did not want to take a chance on ruining it ya know?  lol

Archived