Men vs. Vanderbilt

WarTiger

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Bruce doesn't seem all giddy in his post game interview, after barely beating the most pathetic team in the SEC.

Sounds like a good AU crowd....so maybe this was more like a neutral court.....

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

harper had all of the assists but ONE!!!!!.....that says a lot

Multiple times I saw Bryce and doughty not pass to wide open guys under basket.  Harper gets lots of assists but even he missed a couple open back door cuts 

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

And Bruce snaps another awful streak our program had been holding onto. I love it 

YES FAM!!!! BRUCE IS ABOUT BREAKING STREAKS!!!! Gus aint about that life!!!! At vandy and ANY game vs florida is our bball version of playing at red stick!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH STREAKS ARE DUNZO THIS SEASON!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! LOVE BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!! But I do not love this team. THEY DRIVE ME bat ish CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Bruce has finally learned TO STOP PLAYING SAMIR BIG MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! Dunbar ain't great but he dang sure is better than Samir. I mean usually samir struggles against good competition but today he was struggling against the worst vandy team of all time. YIKES!!!!!!!! Dunbar hit the dagger that was BIG TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BRUCE PEARL!!!!!!!!

Archived