Men vs. New Mexico State - NCAA Tournament Rd. 1

abw0004

Good morning all,

I know this game thread is a few hours early but I will go dark on the forum around 1:00 PM as I cannot watch the game until 6:00 PM Eastern and I do not want spoilers on the score.  That means I am shutting down all social media and ESPN until that time.  This day will be an exciting one, win or lose.  It's game day!  Get excited!  And what better way to get excited with some HYPE VIDEOS!  Let's DO WORK BOYS.  Talk to you guys this evening...

what is the best site to see near real time scoring updates?   No TV opportunity here at work..  

26 minutes ago, Beaker said:

what is the best site to see near real time scoring updates?   No TV opportunity here at work..  

espn gamecast is what i tend to use. Updates every few minutes anyway

The next two hours are going to DRAG on! I’m at work until 12 and I’m already struggling to say screw it and come home early! 

44 minutes ago, Beaker said:

There is nothing wrong with a 2 hr. lunch every now and then.

I'm so happy to have our boys in the bracket for the second year in a row. Changes the whole dynamic of March Madness. What a job turning this program around by our players and coaches. So grateful for the enjoyment I get to have on the backs of their hard work. I'll remember this group for a long time. 

War Eagle, y'all.

I have the stream on low volume, but it sounded like some of the prognosticators on TNT were saying we'd come in over-confident. 

What??

I think after last season, there's no way that happens.

Hoping we come out hot.

Archived