uat fourth quarter loyalty program

Randman5000

This is rich right here...

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/04/alabama-introduces-new-program-to-keep-students-in-bryant-denny.html

please copy at least a portion of the article and not just a link.

Alabama introduces new program to keep students in Bryant-Denny

An email sent Monday to every corner of the University of Alabama campus had Nick Saban’s fingerprints all over it.

The message from the school’s athletic department alerted students about their options for buying tickets, informing them of their eligibility for both full and split packages that included a select number of home games.

There was also a section outlining the prices — $20 for an SEC matchup and $15 for one of those rent-a-win affairs.

Then, at the very end, was a note describing a new initiative called “Tide Loyalty Points.”

“Through the Tide Loyalty Points program, students will earn points for attending home football games and for their support in the 4th quarter,” the email read. “Those points will contribute to students’ priority access to regular and postseason tickets.”

The introduction of this new measure came a mere six months after Saban, the Crimson Tide’s hard-charging coach, used his bully pulpit at the Mal Moore Athletic Center in October to decry the attendance of students at Alabama’s 56-14 win over Louisiana-Lafayette, which kicked off at 11 a.m. and featured swaths of empty seats at Bryant-Denny Stadium in the sections populated by current undergrads and those seeking advanced degrees.

On 4/3/2019 at 12:00 AM, Randman5000 said:

Their students leave because their team massacre's the opponent before freaking half time on a regular basis.  It's boring football after the half and they want to get back to the after party/frat house/tailgate and drink, eat and socialize.

NS has spoiled them rotten.

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Their students leave because their team massacre's the opponent before freaking half time on a regular basis.  It's boring football after the half and they want to get back to the after party/frat house/tailgate and drink, eat and socialize.

I want to be that spoiled :(

On 4/4/2019 at 3:04 PM, McLoofus said:

I don't. I want the excitement of a close competitive game......that AU wins in the end. I want nothing that bammer has. Not one single thing.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:46 PM, Tigerbelle said:

I don't. I want the excitement of a close competitive game......that AU wins in the end. I want nothing that bammer has. Not one single thing.

I concur with you Tigerbelle! Like you, I have to bleed orange and blue in that my heart would collapse if it had to force red blood through my old geezer body!

So Saban and others have stooped to bribing their fans to keep their ass in the stands through out the whole game and not leave their games like they've done so many times before.

On 4/4/2019 at 1:58 PM, keesler said:

They were rotten to the core before Saban and will be after he leaves. I mean this in the sense of  3 week old putrid piles of elephant dung spread across the endzones of BDS.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, McLoofus said:

When we slaughtered LSU in 2014, I stayed until the two minutes or so, taking in the joy of blowing out the Corndogs.

So I get how they can "police" whether you use your ticket or not to enter the game but how do you determine if someone stays till the end?  Please don't tell me they are going to make them swipe a student ID or something.  Is Saban really that stupid?  I mean damn just another chore for a pledge.

Bama is changing the way they are doing tickets all around for 19.  For renewals for faculty/staff it use to be based on how long you have been ordering on your order blank determined how good your seats were.  In 19 they have changed it to "years of service" determines how good your seats are.  However I think they have dropped the number of tickets allotted for faculty/staff as this year it's 5000 tickets and for some reason I thought it was more in years past.

Archived