Who comes back next year?

TexasTiger

I think it's going to be key which of Al Flan/Okoro/Johnson can split time at the 3 some. I'm in big time favor of keeping Samir at the 2 as much as possible. 

As much as Purifoy has the frame of an NBA 3 he's probably gonna have to play some 4 for us again. It will go a long way in helping us stretch the floor. Can Jaylin shoot? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Harper can’t risk a Chuma type injury.  It’s an uphill perception battle for him at his height.  He needs to go make money.

i predict Chuma will go pro even if it’s second round - assuming an nba team will invest a multi year contract into him because of his upside.  That could be a genius move by one of the better nba teams who can take a bit of a risk that he gets healthy.  His upside!

ive predicted Wiley leaves because of his injury history.  3 times in 2 years?!  Time to rehab while getting paid.

i wish they all come back!

if purifoy will put the work in and fulfill all that crazy praise CBP gave him 2 years ago, this could be his team next year.

Danjel plays so lazy on defense I feel like...and he also needs to be more aggressive. Despite that, I believe he'll get into a groove since he won't be coming back into the fold during the middle of a the season.

Archived