alabama at Mississippi State

BJCrawford

6 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Tua could have been hurt on the first play from scrimmage but no doubt Bama has been bitten by the injury bug this year.

But he wasnt hurt on the 1st play. What does that have to do with anything. Youre up 35-7 on a terrible defensive team, and your already injured QB is still in the game. Stupid coaching...more worried about working on your 2 minute drill late in the season than being smart enough to protect your prized QB. lil nicky got what he deserved at Tua's expense.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

If he plays again this season the FDA and DEA should launch an investigation.

It’s uat. Nothing to see here. Move along now.......

13 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

wat did he say?

Galloway brought up practicing a 2 minute drill. Palmer responded with how many more drills does he need? After playing how many games why risk him if he's not 100%

3 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Galloway brought up practicing a 2 minute drill. Palmer responded with how many more drills does he need? After playing how many games why risk him if he's not 100%

If I was the coach he would been out until Auburn game. 

10 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

sabn says Tua was playing his last series when hurt.

Uh huh. Sure coach

Sad for any player...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-qb-tua-tagovailoa-carted-off-with-right-hip-injury-bloody-nose-vs-mississippi-state/

"Saban will undoubtedly receive a ton of questions about the decision to play Tagovailoa -- at all and especially that late into the second quarter given the score..."

8 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Cmon now. You know coach loves his players.

You don’t want to see players get hurt, but “oh well”..... so sayeth Saban.

20 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Today’s episode of “Things Rarely Said”. 😁

Lol. He lacked doing color in the booth w/ musburger but since he's been in the studio he's done a pretty good job of telling it how it is.

12 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

If I was the coach he would been out until Auburn game. 

I agree. As much talent as they have at WR as long as Jones isnt running for his life I'm sure he could've made the throws last week and this week. 

39 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Sad for any player...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-qb-tua-tagovailoa-carted-off-with-right-hip-injury-bloody-nose-vs-mississippi-state/

"Saban will undoubtedly receive a ton of questions about the decision to play Tagovailoa -- at all and especially that late into the second quarter given the score..."

He will NOT be questioned by anyone in the Alabama media. Too afraid to have press credentials pulled. 

41 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

The Gnome is on his burner phone to Jalen as we speak.

That surely crossed my mind, too. 

Archived