Gus Malzahn Pre Game Speech

ToomersStreet

10 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

Link?   Just watched a few videos.  There are post game speeches no pre game

Sure thing.  Here you go.  Each episode at least has one or two lines from his pregame speech.  Or at least the first three.  I didn't check them all.  You can also see Kam Martin's pregame speech in one of them as well as Tega's I believe.  Stat has a few and I will link his YouTube channel as if I post the specific videos they somehow enlarge extremely big and it will take you two days to scroll down.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8DjHwA5jpIeDc528l9Jcg

58 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Sure thing.  Here you go.  Each episode at least has one or two lines from his pregame speech.  Or at least the first three.  I didn't check them all.  You can also see Kam Martin's pregame speech in one of them as well as Tega's I believe.  Stat has a few and I will link his YouTube channel as if I post the specific videos they somehow enlarge extremely big and it will take you two days to scroll down.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8DjHwA5jpIeDc528l9Jcg

Appreciate it.  I have been to his  channel and watched several videos.  Only saw post  game speeches.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:46 AM, Mikey said:

Don't you know better than to provide an accurate answer? Shame on you! This was supposed to be another mindless Gus bashing thread and now you've spoiled the fun.  :)

This was not intended to be another Gus bashing thread.   If I wanted to do  that the  thread would be titled "Mr.  8-5 improves o 9-4!"  But hey Mikey, keep hanging onto that outlier 2013 season and preaching that one day, eventually, that will be Mr.  8-5's norm.   I want to watch  Gus Malzahn pregame speech because despite the many criticisms of Gus, to include averaging five losses a  season for the last six years he routinely brings in a top 10 recruiting class every year.  So how does he engage with recruits?  Yet during post game press conferences, win or lose, SEC media days, and other speaking engagements I would rather watch paint dry than listen to Gus.  There  are reports of Gus with recruits, Gus with reporters behind the scenes, Gus with players,  or Allen Greene that paint an entirely different picture.  So I figure a VIDEO of a pregame speech has to be out there somewhere that can give some insight.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, Mikey said:

Don't you know better than to provide an accurate answer? Shame on you! This was supposed to be another mindless Gus bashing thread and now you've spoiled the fun.  :)

Image result for annoying guy left out gif"

22 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for annoying guy left out gif"

Boy, the bashers really took the posting of facts hard! McLoofus, are you the girl in he black sweater? You'd think her dog died or something.

Just now, Mikey said:

Boy, the bashers really took the posting of facts hard! McLoofus, are you the girl in he black sweater? You'd think her dog died or something.

Image result for pay attention to me gif"

• 7 months later...

99EBF83B-72BD-46E1-80F5-BE1A9EB08779.gifLet’s show em’ how to do the hokey pokey boys!

Archived