ALL Auburn ALL Orange tomorrow night!!!

GwillMac6

On 2/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, GwillMac6 said:

This crap going around is no joke. I've been sick for a week and I'm just now pulling out of it. God help us if the coronavirus starts spreading over here.

FWIW Mark Murphy expects Danjel to play tonight although A-Mac starts. Says Danjel was intently watching practice yesterday & knowing his assignments vs Bama.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

definitely going to need him for better three point defense than we had last game 

Some of that was just the 47 year old LSU PG as @GwillMac6 calls him hitting some insanely deep shots.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Some of that was just the 47 year old LSU PG as @GwillMac6 calls him hitting some insanely deep shots.

I guess we were both wrong, our 3 pt defense is just not very good and Purifoy coming back didn’t do much to change that lol 

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I guess we were both wrong, our 3 pt defense is just not very good and Purifoy coming back didn’t do much to change that lol 

He only played nine minutes in the game because he was still weak from the flu. Bama hit a lot of threes but they also missed a lot of threes. As coach Pro said last night what really hurt us was Bama on the offensive boards.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

He only played nine minutes in the game because he was still weak from the flu. Bama hit a lot of threes but they also missed a lot of threes. As coach Pro said last night what really hurt us was Bama on the offensive boards.

Bruce Pearl said that, in reference to them missing alot of 3s, but they shot like 38% as a team. Thats a percent that won Auburn a ton of games in prev. seasons. In either case, they've shown multiple times their zone just isn't good, so they're going to have to find a way to keep Wiley on the floor and defend treys.

We had 25 more defensive rebounds than they had offensive rebounds, so I don't expect to do much better than that in the future 

Last night I looked and 2k20 was still $60, tonight. Under $20. It was meant to be, let’s go!! (Bc 20 has a legit college roster created for this year, unlike 19)

37 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Last night I looked and 2k20 was still $60, tonight. Under $20. It was meant to be, let’s go!! (Bc 20 has a legit college roster created for this year, unlike 19)

I love when games go on sale. NBA 2k20 is okay but definitely not worth the $60. I didn't buy mine until it went on sale about 2-3 months ago.

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I love when games go on sale. NBA 2k20 is okay but definitely not worth the $60. I didn't buy mine until it went on sale about 2-3 months ago.

Exactly. It was on sale for under 20 on ps4. College games back in the day I would buy on release, every pro game now I wait for a sale. I have both systems but ps4 is in the man cave and Xbox is in the bedroom. The roster maker for PS4 is pretty legit too.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Exactly. It was on sale for under 20 on ps4. College games back in the day I would buy on release, every pro game now I wait for a sale. I have both systems but ps4 is in the man cave and Xbox is in the bedroom. The roster maker for PS4 is pretty legit too.

Shoot, I used to buy the 2k and Madden releases at midnight. Now they're almost a carbon copy of the previous year and Madden is so bad I haven't bought one in a couple of years. Glad that you got 2k on sale, though. :D

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Shoot, I used to buy the 2k and Madden releases at midnight. Now they're almost a carbon copy of the previous year and Madden is so bad I haven't bought one in a couple of years. Glad that you got 2k on sale, though. :D

Yep, I could say the same for back in the day too. After the extinction of college games I bought on release for a year or two, when both games were thriving I bought both on release every year. After that, only worth it on sale for me. Stoked tho.

First game underway! against vcu of all teams lol 

Going to OT. Yep, this is realistic lol

AU wins 83-76.Samir’s 3 with it tied at 76 to give AU a 79-76  under 2 mins left sealed the deal. In his old house

Doughty with 20, Okoro with 17-4-4, Wiley with 12/23 double double. JM. 7-2-12. DP 13-10 double double. Mac along with Wiley killed it on defense with the blocks as well.

Archived