SC post game thread

bigbird

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus has embarrassed AU again. Embarrassed. No other word. He needs to apologize and resign. You people who loath the Barfield years can say it’s worse but there’s no way this is any better. It was embarrassing to give him a 7 year contract and all he’s done to thank Auburn is continue to embarrass Auburn. Pay him his salary and tell him to stay at home because he’s going to do Auburn much better there than another day on the sidelines. 

Yes not much to complain about we all knew Gus sucked for years , just no one left in Auburn that has the balls to fire him. We will do better at this point to start calling to fire Allen Green and some folks on the board of trustees. I think I’ll send Kay a letter and ask her for some help here. 

This team is done.   Body language of the entire team throughout the game was awful.   Maybe it’s covid, maybe it’s starting the season so late, but something is very different with the attitudes

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Gus has embarrassed AU again. Embarrassed. No other word. He needs to apologize and resign. You people who loath the Barfield years can say it’s worse but there’s no way this is any better. It was embarrassing to give him a 7 year contract and all he’s done to thank Auburn is continue to embarrass Auburn. Pay him his salary and tell him to stay at home because he’s going to do Auburn much better there than another day on the sidelines. 

I am positive that Arkansas is laughing their butts off that they made us pay 49 million to keep Gus. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sighhhhhhh

Lord....that's the laziest answer that one could give. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Man is never short of excuses that’s for sure .

I think he’s befuddled, because we had such a good week of practice last week 🙄

I'll repeat this because it's mind boggling. This is only the second time South Carolina has ever beaten us. The last time was 1933 during The Great Depression. 

Stop complaining about specific players. This is on gus period. End of conversation. Almost every player out their has the ABILITY to perform (except the OL) just fine. They're underutilized and uncoached.

QB- Bo played like s*** and I'm one of his biggest defenders. He isn't being coached and isn't fixing any of his bad habits. He has round 1 ability but is playing like an Undrafted Free Agent.

RB - only position group worth a damn. Tank should have been the feature of the offense today but he was an after thought and still managed 100+. DJ looked good but MAR is missing and Worm is still hurt?

WR - Seth should have been benched after his hissy fit. If he's not 100% healthy and not going to run his full routes he's more of a detriment than a help. Schwartz dropped easy passes. Capers played his butt off but I'm pretty sure the WR target is predetermined. 

TE - Deal gets his first catch then dissappears. Peguess only touched the ball to hand it off.

OL - better but still absolutely porous at crucial moments.

DL - no run stopping and piss poor pass rush after first quarter.

LB - terrible in coverage. Only one LB in the middle of the field on short yardage plays. Allowed everyone to fall forward for a yard.

DBs - jaw jacking too much and blowing coverage on 3rd and long.

K - Carlson did his job

P - Looked a little better today

PR - terrible

Just now, Zeek said:

I'll repeat this because it's mind boggling. This is only the second time South Carolina has ever beaten us. The last time was 1933 during The Great Depression. 

Stop complaining about specific players. This is on gus period. End of conversation. Almost every player out their has the ABILITY to perform (except the OL) just fine. They're underutilized and uncoached.

QB- Bo played like s*** and I'm one of his biggest defenders. He isn't being coached and isn't fixing any of his bad habits. He has round 1 ability but is playing like an Undrafted Free Agent.

RB - only position group worth a damn. Tank should have been the feature of the offense today but he was an after thought and still managed 100+. DJ looked good but MAR is missing and Worm is still hurt?

WR - Seth should have been benched after his hissy fit. If he's not 100% healthy and not going to run his full routes he's more of a detriment than a help. Schwartz dropped easy passes. Capers played his butt off but I'm pretty sure the WR target is predetermined. 

TE - Deal gets his first catch then dissappears. Peguess only touched the ball to hand it off.

OL - better but still absolutely porous at crucial moments.

DL - no run stopping and piss poor pass rush after first quarter.

LB - terrible in coverage. Only one LB in the middle of the field on short yardage plays. Allowed everyone to fall forward for a yard.

DBs - jaw jacking too much and blowing coverage on 3rd and long.

K - Carlson did his job

P - Looked a little better today

PR - terrible

Spot on. Out of likes

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sighhhhhhh

Sweet Jesus, the man is something else. No accountability at all. I would have a modicum of respect (well maybe not full blown respect) if he would just say he didn’t prepare the team well enough

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sighhhhhhh

Are you ******* kidding me??

Archived