New 2022 RB offer Andrew Paul

God Cam It

small school competition for the Dallas area, but legit performance b/c a D1 talent should dominate vs that level competition.   Could be special.    He is exciting to watch and strong.   Reminds me of MAR some.

Any idea where he is interested in going?   Would be nice to pick up a player that was Texas, LSU or TAMU bound.  247 doesn't list any SEC programs, but who really knows..

Edited by Beaker
  • Like 1

If it was legit what it said on 247.  Ran an 11.73 100 as a sophomore in Spring 2020. Then with his height and weight he is a legit SEC every down type back. The coaches may have found another underrated RB like Hunter. Now they need to convince him to come to Auburn.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Beaker said:

small school competition for the Dallas area, but legit performance b/c a D1 talent should dominate vs that level competition.   Could be special.    He is exciting to watch and strong.   Reminds me of MAR some.

Any idea where he is interested in going?   Would be nice to pick up a player that was Texas, LSU or TAMU bound.  247 doesn't list any SEC programs, but who really knows..

Supposedly he plays in the highest classification in private schools in Texas. Others familiar with Texas private schools are saying it would be like a level 4A out of 6A comparison. 

Keith said he's going to officially visit. 

Edited by God Cam It
Updated info

17 hours ago, Beaker said:

you saw MAR play???? 😝

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...