Auburn vs USF on ESPN +

toddc

The only way I’ve found to watch Friday night is with an ESPN + subscription. Does anyone know anything different? I knew it was just a matter of time before it went this way.

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

The only way I’ve found to watch Friday night is with an ESPN + subscription. Does anyone know anything different? I knew it was just a matter of time before it went this way.

I don't know of another way. But i was able to get a Disney+, espn+, Hulu bundle for like $12 per month. If you can find that deal it definitely worth it 

• Like 2

I just bit the bullet and got the espn deal. I don’t wanna miss any games and it’s just the easiest thing for me. It’s not really expensive or anything and you can cancel anytime. I’ll let it go after bball is over. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

I don't know of another way. But i was able to get a Disney+, espn+, Hulu bundle for like $12 per month. If you can find that deal it definitely worth it 

I've had  Disney+, espn+, Hulu bundle for a few years well worth it...............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I've had  Disney+, espn+, Hulu bundle for a few years well worth it...............

I got Disney+ because of my young daughters, and found out it also gave me ESPN+.  I agree, it's a great deal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, InfernoOrangeSS said:

I got Disney+ because of my young daughters, and found out it also gave me ESPN+.  I agree, it's a great deal.

At first I got it for National Geographic which has Life Below Zero, Port Protection and Life Below Zero Next Gen as well as tons of nature stuff but all the other streaming services are great as well......

• Love 1

7 hours ago, toddc said:

I am going to assume that any SEC game that is on ESPN+ will also be part of the SEC+ package that you get with your cable subscription 

14 hours ago, toddc said:

PM @chizhead. He can hook you up. Any illegal sites will not be linked on public boards.

6 hours ago, arein0 said:

I am going to assume that any SEC game that is on ESPN+ will also be part of the SEC+ package that you get with your cable subscription 

@arein0Only SEC home games. Today's game is at USF and that's governed by AAC's contract with ESPN which is ESPN+ only when their games are not televised.

• Thanks 1

Another reason to purchase:

I purchased a subscription for a year because one of our earlier football game was on ESPN+; I watched the last basketball game on ESPN+ as well and really enjoyed it. They don't go to commercials so it makes it feel more like you are watching it at the game; the camera scrolls around the crowd, so you get to feel the atmosphere. Did I mention there are some good looking girls that go to Auburn.    

• Like 2