How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

Apparently, I have been assuming that many of the posters here are a lot older than they really are. I never realized how many of you were still in college, or even in high school.

If you feel like posting it, how old are you? I'm 25 if that helps.

I have a feeling I might be shocked by some of the answers. Hell, I thought Southlink was at least 30... and he's still in college!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be 20 in march.

I graduated from benjamin russell high school in 2002(STATE CHAMPS YEA YEA)

I attend central alabama community college right now. After spring I will be moving to auburn and will start auburn in the fall of 2004.

WARR EAGLE

abbett, yea im just a youngin lol. I have so many post because I have been blessed with high speed internet at all my part-time jobs.

WARR EAGLE

:huh: See, this is what I'm talking about. I thought woods1110 was over 40 and thought Proud Tiger was under 30. :huh:

Obviously, I haven't done my best work in estimating everyone's approximate age.

abbett, yea im just a youngin lol. I have so many post because I have been blessed with high speed internet at all my part-time jobs.

WARR EAGLE

You're catching up with tigger in post count... meaning you have far too much time on your hands. ;)

I have so many post because I have been blessed with high speed internet at all my part-time jobs

That is the best one-liner of the day.....

I'm right there with you proud tiger. 59 and counting. Class of 1969 and seen a lot of stuff transpire over my life. The latest is just about the worse. WDE!

yea lol. I work part-time at the city library. I check in/out videos, run the desk, help people on the computers. Its really easy and I have loads of time. And when I get out of class or get off of work, I go home and sign on to wen lol.

WARR EAGLE

yea lol. I work part-time at the city library. I check in/out videos, run the desk, help people on the computers. Its really easy and I have loads of time. And when I get out of class or get off of work, I go home and sign on to wen lol.

WARR EAGLE

You got a good Audio/video section at your library? I used to hang out in the Ole Miss library from time to time, they had an unbelievable record collection. Great delta blues and jazz. I'd chill down there for hours with some headphones on.

So, you're on WEN pretty much all day, huh? I have never made a post from anywhere other than the computer on my desk at work. But, I'm not a big computer guy myself.

Archived