How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, I knew that. I was confused because he said I was about to graduate college.

frankly, i thought it was a southlink post at first. then, when i realized it was you, i had to edit.

like i said, it was too easy not to take advantage.

Uh, what exactly is a SouthLink post? :huh: :huh:

Pretty simple really, it's a post made by you.

XXXVI

Whatever that means!!!! :rolleyes:

It means you're II years older than yours truly.

Graduating class of 2003 on Dec. 19 and getting married the next day. Am I a glutton for punishment or what?

Edit: Page 10 rar!

I know... it's shocking.

Yes, I know. You woulda never guessed! ;):lol: Except for the "2006" in my name... <_<

Sophomore at Christian Life Academy, home of Michael Clayton and Louisville QB Stefan Lefors. Both tremendous guys. Mrs. Clayton (Mom) is such a nice lady.

20 years old, Student at the greatest university (No you bama fans, not UAT) from the most historic football town in the nation, Valdosta, GA, Home of the Nations Winningest High School Football team, The Valdosta Wildcats

41 next month (class of '85). When I was a freshman in '81, Pat Dye would sit at a table outside next to the cafeteria for "Coach's Corner" once a week. You could walk up and ask him questions? Can you imagine having that now?

First one I saw that matched me, but I don't remember Pat Dye sitting outside the cafeteria, well, uh, there are a LOT of things I don't remember from 18 years back...

23 and still in school. Im like the Van Wilder of Herzing College.(without the really hot girlfriends) :(

Sadly enough, I was still in school at 23, 24, 25, 26 and graduated just 2 months shy of 27! :blink:

In my defense, I went at night and worked full time the whole time I was in school. It was weird though being the "old" guy in some of my classes! :roll:

Also, got married with two years left in school. Then there was my Freshman YEARS... :D

But I did it!!!!!!!!!

Archived