How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have corndogs in the freezer older than 26!

Who put them there for you, if you are only 8?! :lol:

I'm a gray haired (not blue haired) 48 (heading for the big five oh) Class of 1978.

Know what, I still think like an 18 year old punk.....

I'm a gray haired (not blue haired) 48 (heading for the big five oh) Class of 1978.

Use my trick--go bald early and you don't have to sweat the gray! :lol:

I'm 49, but feel younger than that everywhere except my liver...I just can't imbibe like I used to and still be worth anything the next day.. :( .

34 here,

TU, I grew up in Goodwater, graduated Auburn in 1993. Now living in Travelers Rest, SC (Near Greenville).

How are things in Russell-ville (Alex City)?

41 but chasing the almost 2 year old keeps me young. Its the almost 15 year old thats gving me gray hair. Or is it the other way around??? :D

tigersunlimited -- you live in alex city? my parents were born and raised there. they live there again now that they've retired. and my grandmother lives there. my grandmother lives on springhill road and my parents live in flint hill. do you call people when books on their list come in? my mom just loves this guy who calls her and tells her when her books come in on her list. :)

thank goodness for 280! when it used to be 2-lane after the red light, all the traffic was stopped in front of my grandparents' house in flint hill - now on old 280! we couldn't leave the house on football saturdays!

Actually I live in Equality, Alabama. It is 15-20 mins away from alexander city but I am in alex city everyday and I grew up here. And, I think there is another guy that makes the phone calls. I don't really answer the phones. I could if i wanted to you but I usually dont. Yea 280 is the best.

By the way who is TO?

And, Lake Martin is still the greatest!!!

WARR EAGLE

42 in February, and thinking about the boys chasing my nearly fifteen year old that gives me gray hair.

The 2 year old? Hey he is just my rough-housing Little Buddy.

Yea dang it lol. I knew what you were talking about right when when I got done posting. Yea I was supposed to graduate with his younger brother but he moved to atl to attend a prep school.

Believe it or not TO wasn't really good in hs.

WARR EAGLE

Archived