***New AUN Site Released - Please Read

RunInRed

Guys and Gals -

I am extremely pleased to finally announce the launch of the all new, AUNation. We have given it our all to enrich the experience for our members by creating a professional looking website, which provides AU fans with the best source of free news and information on our beloved Tigers.

As you will notice, there is now tons of new content and functionality at your finger tips. But the journey does not end here. Rather, this is just the beginning. As we move forward in the days, months and years ahead, AUN will continue to evolve as we strive to become the best AU destination on the web. To this end, all suggestions are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

Also, please note that while the initial launch is now complete, there are still a few things we are tweaking and known issues we are feverishly working to resolve. I do not anticipate any more performance hiccups as it relates to this effort but they are always a possibility. Your patience and understanding during the next few days is greatly appreciated.

Lastly, if you like what you see out of the new site, please help us continue to grow and thrive by spreading the word about AUN. (Facebook and Twitter are great new tools to help us do this)!

Thanks for all you continue to do to make AUN the premier free and independent virtual community for the entire AU Family!

War Eagle,

Rob

Easy to use AUN store already has me getting some new fall gear headed my way!

WDE

Rob, the home page looks frickin' amazing. It's hard to believe really...beyond anything I could have dreamt up. Kudos to you and the designers (who should chime in to take a bow and receive their props).

WDE

I love the new AUNation site. Not only does it look awesome I really like the abundance of information now added at the top of the homepage. Thanks guys for all of your hard work and congratulations on a job well done. As for the new AUN store, I want to get a plug in for footballfanatics.com. I’ve ordered many things from them over the years (you don’t find any Mets apparel or much Steelers in this area) and I got to say I’ve always been very pleased with them. The prices are always fair and the shipping is always fast.

Dorothy, We aren't in Kansas anymore. It is going to take some getting used to. I was just getting adjusted to the new layout. Glad to see the site progressing.

The new Place looks extremely good...... Well done good and faithful servants well done.....

Its GAME WEEK....lets get behind these tigers and gooooooo get em..... lets start the year 1-0

The new site looks great and works flawlessly in IE, FireFox, Opera (my main browser), Safari, and Google Chrome. Good job on doing what other sites find so difficult :)

Looks fantastic! I'm very impressed. BTW, how did you get those other sites to let you post their articles on this site?

As a long time member of the board who due to life issues has not been able to come back until the last month or so, after nearly a year away. I was blown away when I clicked my little bookmark this morning to come here. Great job and thank you to all who had a hand in the new site it looks fantastic.

WDE

My bag o' goodies showed up at my door already! Man, that's sweeet!

BTW, how did you get those other sites to let you post their articles on this site?

Every thing we put on our site is non-premium content that is widely available on the web. Further, we are giving appropriate credit to the writer and providing links back to the article source. It's essentially nothing more than a fancy RSS feed, which publishers beg you to pick up and place on your site.

Our goal has always been to make AUN the premier AU destination on the web. To this end, we will continue to feature the best AU related news story for our members.

BTW, how did you get those other sites to let you post their articles on this site?

Every thing we put on our site is non-premium content that is widely available on the web. Further, we are giving appropriate credit to the writer and providing links back to the article source. It's essentially nothing more than a fancy RSS feed, which publishers beg you to pick up and place on your site.

Our goal has always been to make AUN the premier AU destination on the web. To this end, we will continue to feature the best AU related news story for our members.

Much appreciated to have all that info in one place! Who all do you pull from? I saw Goldberg and Bitter... any Jay G. Tate hiding in there? Jay is the preferred beat hack for many around here.

Much appreciated to have all that info in one place! Who all do you pull from? I saw Goldberg and Bitter... any Jay G. Tate hiding in there? Jay is the preferred beat hack for many around here.

I'll make sure Jay is included.

Archived