Hillary's Press Conference

Let me preface by saying that I in no way want to diminish my desire for Bill to pull through his surgery, but this just kind of sits a little wrong with me.

At the end of her news conference (giving the media an update on Bill's situation) Hillary said something to the following, "we're just glad we have good health insurance and maybe everyone will have the same soon."

First one must ask: Did the Clintons not have eight years to implement a solution to the so called health crisis.

Second one must ask: With her husband in the hospital getting ready for surgery, does she really think this is the best time to be political.

My disdain for Hillary grows each day she opens her mouth.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit tacky myself. Your husband is about to have a very serious surgery for a life threatening condition and here you are throwing in a political hot topic when talking about his condition. That was very, very silly IMHO.

Well, are you surprised to hear where her priorities are? Politics over love every time. If you thought Kerry was living a life long desire to be behind the desk in the Oval Office, he doesn't hold a cigar to this woman...

Archived