wow how overrated is utah

JMassie11

not to take anything away from tcu bc i believe they are a very good team but with the love fest for utah that bumped them up to the 5 spot there is not a chance of tcu jumping us after taking them to the woodshed

Best win was against a sorry pitt team.  Probably between this and voters screwing us because of espn this week we may drop to 3rd.

According to Jesse Palmer on the BCS show they were the most balanced team in the top 10.... :banghead:

But we know JP is a dumba--.

A4E I am not sure but since he is a canadian citizen you are probably wanted for a hate crime in canada now. :cool:

According to Jesse Palmer on the BCS show they were the most balanced team in the top 10.... :banghead:

Also, LSU is overrated and Bama is great.  

A4E I am not sure but since he is a canadian citizen you are probably wanted for a hate crime in canada now. :cool:

They'll have to come get me.  And I am licensed to shoot now. 

They'll have to come get me.  And I am licensed to shoot now. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, but now they will still find some way not to like Auburn's chances.

Iam sure they will talk about us playing an FCS team and how weak they were. 

Iam sure they will talk about us playing an FCS team and how weak they were. 

And that we gave up 24 points. But I'm sure they won't mention we were on pace for over 1,000 yards of offense if we wouldn't have pulled the starters.

Utah overrated? Honestly, I have hardly heard them being mentioned this season.

How about, how impressive was TCU? I know they are in the MWC, but that was a very impressive win. They did exactly what they needed to do to be in the conversation for the BCS championship.

yes utah overrated they went from 17th to 5th in 2 weeks only to set up a favorable match up ranking wise vs tcu...once again tcu is a good team and it doesnt take away from what they have done but not a type a victory that should guarantee u a shot at a nc

Archived