Did anyone else hear this?

El_Cid2001

I got this from a poster on The Bunker (got to get info. from where you can).

Listening to 680 the fan... Reply

on my way home today and Belue said he had just talked to his old buddy John Bond and had some info that Bond wanted to pass along:

(1) he wanted to clarify that he did speak directly to Kenny Rogers

(2) the other shoe would drop very soon

and the last comment, which was odd (but maybe makes more sense now) was:

(3) he wants everyone associated with the MSU program to know that he loves it very much

That last comment says a lot (I hope)!

I had heard the first 2, but not the third.  I assume you are taking that one like I am-----"I love you guys and am sorry I opened my big mouth and got you in trouble."?

Guest midnight

This was on a tweet that was posted earlier, about an hour before Rogers went live on radio.  Not sure if his comment was in reference to Rogers or not

sounds like he knows something

on my way home today and Belue said he had just talked to his old buddy John Bond and had some info that Bond wanted to pass along:

(3) he wants everyone associated with the MSU program to know that he loves it very much

I heard that as well. Hard to say what the heck he really means.

Bond is well regarded...

bye-bye msu

How many threads are you gonna post "bye bye msu" and "THIS" on? Just wondering?

^^^^^This  ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like a man about to drop a bomb on something he loves.

Bond is well regarded...

bye-bye msu

How many threads are you gonna post "bye bye msu" and "THIS" on? Just wondering?

midnight just picks a phrase of the day and then posts it as many times as possible.  

Guest midnight

Sounds like a man about to drop a bomb on something he loves.

THIS  sounds like hes saying sorry msu but i have to do this

It sounds like someone added #3 in there to make things interesting. #3 was not part of the original tweet that was sent out earlier. Just sayin.

Thanks...that's what I was looking for.  I wanted someone to be able to confirm this post.

Guest midnight

It sounds like someone added #3 in there to make things interesting. #3 was not part of the original tweet that was sent out earlier. Just sayin.

Thanks...that's what I was looking for.  I wanted someone to be able to confirm this post.

still sounds like he saying sorry msu but i have to do this because of the crap rogers is pulling

Bond is well regarded...

bye-bye msu

bye-bye-msu???

forgive me but since when has MSU ever been relevant? They have been "bye-bye" for years. If they do get in trouble over this it will only mean that they will have an actual excuse for being bad.

It could just mean he is sorry for his involvement but help is on the way. Kenny will be exposed soon as a con.

Really, does he sound like the type of guy who wants to "just help these kids". Guys, he has tried the same scam twice. Once with the NFL and once with College. There is a pattern here. Not a pattern of simply wrong doings but the exact same scam. Pretending to repersent someone that he infact does not.

This fact needs to be discussed again and again.

Bond is well regarded...

by who?

MSU. Unless you were being funny.

no I was being serious. everything I hear about the guy is he is known to be the guy MSU players contact to facilitate contact with the money men. in that case I can see where he would be a trusted insider although I dont know if well regarded would be the best phrase for it. I also hear he owes money all around and isnt much of a respectable man at all. I just hadnt heard anyone refer to him in any type of positive light from any side of this really. it was kind of a surprising statement to me.

Archived