Kerry Heckled in Ohio.

DKW 86

From the blog:

It would have been great had the report mentioned that at least the opposition is allowed to attend Kerry/Edwards events, whereas Bush/Cheney events are closed to all but supporters.

If there were any true Kerry supporters out there, I'm sure they would be welcomed to attend. However, 99% of those who are pushing this chameleon as a presidential contender....man, it makes me queasy to even type it....are nothing more than ABB'ers who would throw their full support behind satan himself, if he were running for office.

If there were any true Kerry supporters out there, I'm sure they would be welcomed to attend. However, 99% of those who are pushing this chameleon as a presidential contender....man, it makes me queasy to even type it....are nothing more than ABB'ers who would throw their full support behind satan himself, if he were running for office.

He may already be there. :poke:

From the blog:
It would have been great had the report mentioned that at least the opposition is allowed to attend Kerry/Edwards events, whereas Bush/Cheney events are closed to all but supporters.

Kind of like those Bush supporters that Theresa Kerry snapped at and had removed at one of her big deals?

From the blog:

Kind of like those Bush supporters that Theresa Kerry snapped at and had removed at one of her big deals?

No idea what you're talking about.

From the blog:

Is that selective amnesia? :blink:

From the blog:

Of course not :rolleyes:

Archived