An Updated Look at 2011. (11/23)

aun

This season is a beatiful thing. F-beezy said that rumor is Cam said he may come back next year. I dont think the thought ever crosses his mind. Somebody will snatch him up VERY early in the draft. Hes the perfect QB.

Vince Young is physically great but lacks mental strength and toughness.  Cam has shown incredible mental strength and toughness the last 3 weeks. IMO Cam will be a great NFL qb.  I can even see Cam having success in a tough to play in city such as Dallas or New York (I think NY and NJ is set at qb for now but who knows).

Yeah, Young's problem is between his ears, not his arm or legs. I think Newton is gone. If I were him, I'd go, especially if we do finish out and win the national championship.

But we shall see.

I'm going to go on record and say this "Marvin Shinn will sign with Auburn."

Just based on some things I've been hearing.  Here is my projected class post IRONBOWL:

(1) QB - Kiehl Frazier

(2) ATH CJ Uzomah

(3) DB - Jonathan Rose

(4) OL Reese Dismukes

(5) OL Thomas O'Reilly

(6) DL Jabarian Niles

(7) DL Angelo Blackson

(8) DL Keymiya Harrell

(9) WR Sammie Coates

(10) WR Jaylon Denson

(11) LB Justin Garrett

(12) LB Chris Landrum

(13) ATH Anthony Swain

(14) DL Gabe Wright

(15) ATH Kris Frost

(16) OL Shon Coleman

(17) ATH Brandon Fulse

(18) DB Erique Florence

(19) DB Marcus Roberson

(20) DB Robensen Therezie

(21) ATH Quan Bray/RB Tre Mason

(22) OL Greg Robinson/OL Antonio Richardson

(23) ATH Brent Calloway/RB Isaiah Crowell :dunno:

(24) WR Marvin Shinn  :thumbsup:

(25) OL Jacob Fahrenkrug/OL Fou Fonoti

(26) DL Devaunte Sigler

(27) DB Jermaine Whitehead

Spot 28 will be needed should we not get Crowell I believe. I think if AUBURN were

land Crowell, they would settle with he and Bray (listed as an ATH, but can play an OMAC role) at RB.

A couple of things that stand out to me when making this updated prediction list:

(1) OL Shon Coleman may not count against this years 25, which would bring this total listed above to (26) ;)

(2) AND I didn't list DL Ray Drew as of this time, because I ultimately think he will sign with UGA, but should he

choose to go anywhere else, it will be AUBURN UNIVERSITY that he attends. Watch this one! Drew would be a HUGE addition.

(1) OL Shon Coleman may not count against this years 25, which would bring this total listed above to (26) ;)

He will not count this year. He still has 2 years of cancer rehab left.

You think we will get Shinn and Calloway? Hmmm.....I guess we will see. I just don't see us getting them or Crowell. I love being wrong :)  :wedance:

You think we will get Shinn and Calloway? Hmmm.....I guess we will see. I just don't see us getting them or Crowell. I love being wrong :)  :wedance:

The IRONBOWL win to soon have a BIG effect! :we:

I didn't see Buck Allen's name on the board either. I thought he was the more probable Big Back that we would get.

Noel seems to know his stuff based on what i've read on here. I believe he has good sources and i also think his list is a pretty good one. Its more realistic and less optimistic.

Noel seems to know his stuff based on what i've read on here. I believe he has good sources and i also think his list is a pretty good one. Its more realistic and less optimistic.

Less Optimisitc? That looks like a crazy good class. How much better could it look? The only recruit I can think of is adding Ray Drew. That class as listed is a top 5 class. I'll be thrilled to pull that class in!  :wareagle:

Archived