How many here think Iraq is going to plan?

TexasTiger

Your prognosis for Iraq?

Was there a plan? I remember Cheney saying that the soldiers would be greeted as liberators and the reconstruction would be funded by oil. Can't say that that's really happened.

Welcome back, TT.

The plan isn't going as well...because of the terrorists who are there...you know...the ones who dont prove a link between iraq and terrorism?

So there was no plan to deal with terrorists??? Oh, that's right, because we were going to be hailed as liberators and showered with roses and candy and be loved by all!!!

No...we underestimated the willingness for people (some iraqi's) to constantly murder their own people in the name of allah.

Which is it...Iraqi's or terrorists?

Has any war ever gone to plan?

Did FDR plan on Pearl Harbor?

Did Lincoln plan on McClellan being such a putz?

Did Napoleon plan on the cold Russian winter?

So what' s your prognosis?

What was the actual plan again? It's hard to know if the plan is working unless you know what it was.

Hopefully a full re-establishment of an Iraqi Army soon and us completely out in 18 months.

May be wishful thinking. But I serve an awesome God.

Hopefully a full re-establishment of an Iraqi Army soon and us completely out in 18 months.

That was the plan for Iraq in March, 2003?

I nevder said it went by plan.

I dont think Mr. Kennedy's war went the way he planned either. Maybe we should dig him up and cricify him for 58K deaths.

I dont think Mr. Kennedy's war went the way he planned either. Maybe we should dig him up and cricify him for 58K deaths.

What was the plan?

Al don't you think it would have gone more to plan if idiots(terrorists) like zarqawi didnt blow up 47 people yesterday?

Are you saying the plan didn't include taking idiots like al Zarqawi or al Sadr into consideration?

So do you think Iraq has been well-managed or not?

What was the plan?

TA, here lately you do nothing but sit around and repeat yourself to the point that people are beginning to ignore you like they do BF.

The plan was put out many times in the past. Go look it up and study it. Guess what though, its changed, just like peopll have already stated for you.

But through the drbbling incoherence all you can say is :"What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. "

And oh yeah,: "Didn't the plan take into account the terrorists?"

Sounds like same crap differen't post for you.

My point is...I don't think they accounted well enough for iraqi's/terrorists who would see this as an opportunity to murder other iraqis and muslims.

they failed to consider the stumbling blocks of middle eastern media and some iraqi leaders who..regardless of what we say or what we do...portray us as evil occupiers.

example: al sadr and his gang were killing people FROM the mosque. american army is trying to keep the peace...but gets BLASTED in the media and by people over there because they defend themselves from bullets coming from a mosque. They dont take into consideration the fact that these guys use mosques and schools and hospitals to murder people...just that us entering the mosque is bad. People over there WANT to hate america...regardless of contradicting examples given every day.

lesson learned. we wont help them ever again.

So do you think Iraq has been well-managed or not?

The silence from conservatives on this board on this issue is very telling. Ya'll would rather talk about silly little stories, instead. That's understandable. You don't want to face unpleasant facts. Funny, for months ya'll kept saying all the good stuff was being ignored. The press was making thing look worse than they were. Still believe that? Silence.

But remember Texas... there was a plan... what it was, is unknown, but there WAS a plan!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, the plan was to be greeted with roses and have a square in Baghdad name after Dubya. Then democracy would flourish throughout the Middle East. All they needed was a model. Oh yeah, and Iraqi oil would pay for it all. U.S. taxpayers would not be hit. This is the most naive, clueless administration in history.

What was the plan?

TA, here lately you do nothing but sit around and repeat yourself to the point that people are beginning to ignore you like they do BF.

The plan was put out many times in the past. Go look it up and study it. Guess what though, its changed, just like peopll have already stated for you.

But through the drbbling incoherence all you can say is :"What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. What was the plan. I don't remember a plan. "

And oh yeah,: "Didn't the plan take into account the terrorists?"

Sounds like same crap differen't post for you.

Conservatives are ignoring Tiger Al on this one because they find the truth so unpleasant. Face facts, my man.

What was the plan in Mr. Kennedy's War?

Lose the only war in American history?

Get 58K killed for no good reason?

If GWB loses as many as Mr. Kennedy did, it would mean that the Iraqi War would last something like 50 years!

Kennedy Administration, most incompetent ever.... ;)

Nothing to see here, move along...

Archived