How many here think Iraq is going to plan?

TexasTiger

What was the plan in Mr. Kennedy's War?

Lose the only war in American history?

Get 58K killed for no good reason?

If GWB loses as many as Mr. Kennedy did, it would mean that the Iraqi War would last something like 50 years!

Kennedy Administration, most incompetent ever.... ;)

Nothing to see here, move along...

Thanks for proving my point. Dodge and deflect. Don't answer. Our troops are dying everyday and Republicans are afraid to give an honest answer. You want to talk about about a dead president and a past war.

Okay. Whatever Kennedy's plan was, it was grossly inadequate. He totally miscalculated and screwed up. Johnson and Nixon followed suit. Bush was too drunk to pay attention at the time and learned absolutely nothing. How about the hear and now, now?

If GWB loses as many as Mr. Kennedy did, it would mean that the Iraqi War would last something like 50 years!

It's funny how you cite a conflict that spanned four administrations, and was actually escalated by Johnson and lost by Nixon, yet you blame the one who probably had the least influence on it next to Eisenhower.

But, let's try to stay on topic.

"How many here think Iraq is going to plan?"

Excuse me but is that not the topic of this thread?

I do, and I answered that no war goes as planned. I will stand by that as long it takes. Now you want the Conservatives to talk about Bush's plans and strategies?

Do you know his plans and strategies? Wait, I know, the Kerry campaign faxed you some forged documents telling you all about it... :lol:

I do not think the War went as planned, but as I stated, no War ever does. I am putting the stick in your eyes about Mr.Kennedy's War, afterall he was the one to escalate and reopened the Green Berets too. Johnson was a well intentioned fool and at least Nixon got us out of the damn mess.

Say what you will, Kennedy should have told the French to shove it and not gotten into a war against an election outcome he didnt like. But wait, isnt that what this whole thing about ABB was about too. Seems you Dems never learn.

It's funny how you cite a conflict that spanned four administrations, and was actually escalated by Johnson and lost by Nixon, yet you blame the one who probably had the least influence on it next to Eisenhower.

Al, David is scared of the present. He can't face it honestly. He's also afraid to admit that he's concerned about Bush's lack of real leadership.

Al, David is scared of the present. He can't face it honestly. He's also afraid to admit that he's concerned about Bush's lack of real leadership.

I am not, I am concerned that 43% percent of the electorate cannot plainly see Kerry's lies and smears as disqualifying him from the Presidency.

"How many here think Iraq is going to plan?"

Excuse me but is that not the topic of this thread?

I do, and I answered that no watr goes planned. I will stand by that as long it takes. Now you want the Conservatives to talk about Bush's plans and strategies?

Do you know his plans and strategies? Wait, I know, the Kerry campaign faxed you some forged documents telling you all about it... :lol:

I do not think the War went as planned, but as I stated, no War ever does. I am putting the stick in your eyes about the Mr.Kennedy's War, afterall he was the one to escalate and reopened the Green Berets too. Johnson was a well intentioned fool and at least Nixon got us out of the damn mess.

Say what you will, Kennedy should have told the French to shove it and not gotten into a war against an election ouotcome he didnt like. But wait, isnt that what this whole thing about ABB was about too. Seems you Dems never learn.

That was the title of the initial post. The initial post, however, asked about your prognosis. That's the topic of the thread. You've ignored it.

According to plan? Am I safe in assuming that you think that that the majority of military operations of this size always go as planned? :lol: Even the operations that I have been a part of that were considered successful rarely went as planned. So, to answer you question, no, the war in Iraq is not going as planned, but the war is succeding in accomplishing it's primary objective while minimizing the loss of American personnel and allied forces. Given the scope and size of the mission, we have still loss 1/3 less lives in the invasion and liberation of a country then the what the terrorists took on US soil on Sept. 11, 2001. :angry:

According to plan? Am I safe in assuming that you think that that the majority of military operations of this size always go as planned? :lol: Even the operations that I have been a part of that were considered successful rarely went as planned. So, to answer you question, no, the war in Iraq is not going as planned, but the war is succeding in accomplishing it's primary objective while minimizing the loss of American personnel and allied forces. Given the scope and size of the mission, we have still loss 1/3 less lives in the invasion and liberation of a country then the what the terrorists took on US soil on Sept. 11, 2001. :angry:

Okay, another way of looking at it is that we've lost over 1000 American lives, (over 20,000 Iraqi civilians) and had at least more than 7000 American injured in a war that bore no relation to 9/11. That was the guys based in Afghanistan, remember? The one I and most people supported. It was also carried out primarily by Saudi's.

I am not, I am concerned that 43% percent of the electorate cannot plainly see Kerry's lies and smears as disqualifying him from the Presidency.

That's right. Get even further off topic. You can't handle any unpleasant facts about your positions.

Okay, another way of looking at it is that we've lost over 1000 American lives, (over 20,000 Iraqi civilians) and had at least more than 7000 American injured in a war that bore no relation to 9/11.

OMG, what flavor is the kool-aid?

Saddam was paying terrorists and terrorist families. He was handing out cash to terrorists. He was harboring terrorists. etc.

The Dems like to twist the facts here and say "9/11." We, Bush et al, NEVER said Saddam was linked to 9/11. We went into Iraq as part of the overall war on Terror. Kerry and Edwards both said so. Even more Dems and Reps said so.

We caught Abu Nidal and others in Iraq and shut down part of the terrorist money spigot and got rid of a tyrannt in the process and the Dems are desperate with Kerry about to lose in what COULD BE A LANDSLIDE by November that they have had to resort to pushing faked documents and hairsplitting the truth on what was actually going on and what ultimately happened. :rolleyes::lol:

Okay, another way of  looking at it is that we've lost over 1000 American lives, (over 20,000 Iraqi civilians) and had at least more than 7000 American injured in a war that bore no relation to 9/11.

OMG, what flavor is the kool-aid?

Saddam was paying terrorists and terrorist families. He was handing out cash to terrorists. He was harboring terrorists. etc.

The Dems like to twist the facts here and say "9/11." We, Bush et al, NEVER said Saddam was linked to 9/11. We went into Iraq as part of the overall war on Terror. Kerry and Edwards both said so. Even more Dems and Reps said so.

We caught Abu Nidal and others in Iraq and shut down part of the terrorist money spigot and got rid of a tyrannt in the process and the Dems are desperate with Kerry about to lose in what COULD BE A LANDSLIDE by November that they have had to resort to pushing faked documents and hairsplitting the truth on what was actually going on and what ultimately happened. :rolleyes::lol:

You'll have to ask Ranger 12 about the flavor of the koolaid. He's the one that implied the link. I was responding to him, as you must know, even though you chose to use that little snippet. Ask Cheney, too, while your at it. He has claimed it several times.

More dodge, deflect and distort on your part. Not surprising.

Archived