Auburn Ousted? Story about practice field change on ESPN.

tigerswde1345162832

After the Newton slander, I've got where i dont watch ESPN at all unless there's a good football game on. I dont watch Sportscenter or any of that crap, and i turn it during halftime.

relax gentlemen....It is true that Auburn has been ousted....Oregon has ousted  Auburn for 2nd place for 2010 with Auburn being solidly moved into 1st place after we skin a few dead ducks!

WDE!

Doc

I used to watch ESPN until they started showing re-runs of Pawn Stars & American Pickers...now those are 2 shows you an hang your hat on! Have any of you been to Vegas and seen the actual pawn shop? it's about the size of bammer's indoor practice facility! well, maybe twice the size? Those of you that have had  to honor to walk through the doors of the famed pawn shop will know what I am talking about!

May 2011 bring about good things for good folks and even those among us that really do not deserve it, but try with God's help to be good folks!

Doc

I watch Pawn Stars all the times and my sig pic used to be Chumlee :thumbsup: I've never been to Vegas to see the pawn shop but I will someday. I have to go see it and buy something from them.

Be ready to stand in a long line to get in, and probably not see any of the stars unless you get really lucky or unless they are filming in the back.  I've been there twice, and it was so crowded that it was miserable.

Neat place, who would have thought that show would have achieved such a following?

Archived