Les Miles interests Michigan

AgentOrange

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this really a story?  Everyone knows that Michigan is interested in Les.  If Michigan does want to interview him why wouldn't he.

We all know Les will come out of this with a contract extension and a pay raise.

no way they pay him the $ he is stealing from lsu. surely mich. is not that ignorant. i think they just fired a better coach than miles.

no way they pay him the $ he is stealing from lsu. surely mich. is not that ignorant. i think they just fired a better coach than miles.

For all the crap Miles catches, and yes he is one goofy SOB, he is still 61-17 @ LSU with a MNC and 2 SECCG apperances. Not too bad, IMO.

Les might not be the best of the field coach but he is a top 5-10 recruiter almost every year.  If Rich Rod can't win in the  Big 10 at Michigan he doesn't ever deserve a head coaching position ever again

My bad mannnnnnnn & Bird !  War Eagle !1

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt

by AuburnEagle

RT @fbrumormill: We're getting strong indications a Miles-Michigan deal is in the works. Still conflicting info. We'll keep you posted.

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt

by AuburnEagle

RT @fbrumormill: We're getting strong indications a Miles-Michigan deal is in the works. Still conflicting info. We'll keep you posted.

No worries. Thanks for the info.

LSU's first move would probably be Pelini ... he makes $1.5 mil at nebraska, and LSU would probably throw around $3M at him

I didn't even think about pelini that would be a good hire for them considering his friction with nebraska.  But, he might be on the verge of dominating the big whatever so he might not move..

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt

by AuburnEagle

No way....  If Miles leaves LSU for Michigan, he is A LOT dumber than I thought he was. I knew he wasn't very bright to begin with but that move would leave no doubt of his intelligence.

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt

by AuburnEagle

No way....  If Miles leaves LSU for Michigan, he is A LOT dumber than I thought he was. I knew he wasn't very bright to begin with but that move would leave no doubt of his intelligence.

Miles thinks he's a better coach than we think he is.  :laugh:

LSU's first move would probably be Pelini ... he makes $1.5 mil at nebraska, and LSU would probably throw around $3M at him

I didn't even think about pelini that would be a good hire for them considering his friction with nebraska.  But, he might be on the verge of dominating the big whatever so he might not move..

Nebraska is Pellini's dream job, and his brother's too. I can't see him leaving just yet. :dunno:

LSU would be smart to go after Pelini...though he does have Nebraska poised to be a dominant team in the Big 10...12...Leaders/Legends...hoity-toity, whatever Conference.

I've also seen they would make a move on Jimbo Fisher, despite his extension he just got at F$U. I don't know why Jimbo would wanna leave that job though, as long as he wins and brings them back up the polls he will have it made there.

So who else would LSeww want to bring in? Patterson from TCU? Petereson @ Boise, though Stanford is going to offer him their job? If I were them I might go after an NFL guy with some college experience.

Tommy Tubberville  :)

I doubt it would happen, but CTT would be a good fit at LSU. Other than FL, it is the easiest state in which to recruit.

Tubbs could still find a way to screw up recruiting the state.

You know you have to post a link when you say something like this.  It's a law.   ;)

:laugh: :laugh:  I LOL'd at ^^^this^^^  :laugh: :laugh:

LSU will go after cowher john gruden or chris peterson.pelini isn't a splash hire.LSWHO will go after a big name..its a big time program

Archived