Fulse

Jonesy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't I read earlier that Cooper is no longer on the team because of concussions?  He is now coaching football at his old high school I think.

That's a good question for ST. I don't know.

Everyone is comfortable that Fulse is coming right?  I think most of us have already penciled him into the class because there hasn't been much noise about him in the last week. 

Everyone is comfortable that Fulse is coming right?  I think most of us have already penciled him into the class because there hasn't been much noise about him in the last week. 

Yes

I heard Karlos Williams made a comment that Brandon Files will be coming on board tomorrow. That is strange considering he is an FSU commit. He appears to really dislike Alabama and Saban does anyone know if we have been in his ear lately?

Yes

Thanks.

I heard Karlos Williams made a comment that Brandon Files will be coming on board tomorrow. That is strange considering he is an FSU commit. He appears to really dislike Alabama and Saban does anyone know if we have been in his ear lately?

Karlos is listed as a soft verbal on Scout. Wonder if he is our Surprise?

Karlos is listed as a soft verbal on Scout. Wonder if he is our Surprise?

Hmm...he's solid on Rivals and ESPN didn't list a soft or solid...

The Recruiting Insider show on ESPNU starts at 4 central. I would tune in then and wait for Fulse's announcement.

Karlos Williams would be a vary nice surprise for this class. He looked very impressive at the all star game and has the size and speed to play either LB or safety.

I have no idea why anyone would think we don't need Fulse. Eric Smith will be a senior and Lutz a Junior next year and besides them I haven't seen anyone else play the HB/TE position other than Kitchens for a couple of plays.  Fulse is very important in my opinion IMO. I mean you can never have enough big athletes on a team!

I have heard talk he could play either TE or DE...

Anyone seen him play...

Is he a legit D-1 DE prospect or is he pretty much going to be a TE...

Karlos Williams would be a vary nice surprise for this class. He looked very impressive at the all star game and has the size and speed to play either LB or safety.

I have no idea why anyone would think we don't need Fulse. Eric Smith will be a senior and Lutz a Junior next year and besides them I haven't seen anyone else play the HB/TE position other than Kitchens for a couple of plays.  Fulse is very important in my opinion IMO. I mean you can never have enough big athletes on a team!

We've got CJ Uzomah coming in too, but I still think Fulse is a good get and we need him. 

We've got CJ Uzomah coming in too, but I still think Fulse is a good get and we need him. 

I think and hope we se Uzomah at WR.

Where did you hear this?

The Recruiting Insider show on ESPNU starts at 4 central. I would tune in then and wait for Fulse's announcement.

So, that means 11 p.m. my time. I have to get home and help out the family - dinner, baths, burp (6 month old), give the wife the good one (Can I say that on AE?) and then go back downstairs and tune into AE. Of course, I have to tell her no pillow talk as I have 'work' to do.

These recruits could help me out by announcing early in the morning their time.

War Eagle

So, that means 11 p.m. my time. I have to get home and help out the family - dinner, baths, burp (6 month old), give the wife the good one (Can I say that on AE?) and then go back downstairs and tune into AE. Of course, I have to tell her no pillow talk as I have 'work' to do.

These recruits could help me out by announcing early in the morning their time.

War Eagle

Most of them will announce earlier on NSD.

Archived