Fulse

Jonesy

Fulse is not visiting Alabama this weekend. He may take a trip to Miami before NSD but Auburn is way out front. For those of us who are filling out our big board, I would suggest that you put Fulse on it.

:)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its no more Mr. Nice guy.  On my list I've got around 12 players for 8 spots and Fulse is one, but I frankly don't think he's a necessity.  Some others are so if he wants to come let him speak now or forever hold his peace.  Its time to close out this class.  WDE!!

Seems a lot of other schools are looking at him as a DE.  And with his athleticism at 6'4, 240+, is that a fallback plan for us too?

Or is it straight TE for him?

He is a very versatile recruit. He could do a number of things but he wants to be a TE/H back in our offense. He could play TE, DE or even be a 3-4 LB.

This might have been discussed already (if it was I missed it, sorry) but when was he planning on committing?

Originally, around the 21st.

Exxxxcellent. I would like to see Malzahn throw a few new formations. How's an offbalanced line with Fulse at TE and Lutz at wingback behind Fulse sound?

Excellent is how that sounds...with Wade Christopher throwing it to either!

I am out of the loop on Fulse.  We have Lutz and Cooper at TE and we have Uzomah coming in.  Uzomah was highly recuited early in the season and is suppossed to be very good.  Do we really need more depth at TE?

Why are the coaches so high on Fulse?

I am out of the loop on Fulse.  We have Lutz and Cooper at TE and we have Uzomah coming in.  Uzomah was highly recuited early in the season and is suppossed to be very good.  Do we really need more depth at TE?

Why are the coaches so high on Fulse?

Fulse will be a star at the position plus he is such a good athlete, there might even be other places he could play if he wants to (heard DE for example) - I think Cooper is good and Uzomah will play many positions (Wildcat QB) but you just don't pass on a great athlete like this. I am so excited that things sound so positive with him. War Eagle!!

This isn't that complicated.  Fulse is the Lutz understudy, two years behind him.  Cooper just hasn't worked his way into playing time, and Uzomah won't be a tight end.  So we need a tight end, and we have thought all along Fulse would be the guy.

With all the doom and gloom about other prospects maybe not picking AU, I wanted to bring up a prospect that seems pretty likely to sign — Brandon Fulse. I'm excited that he will hopefully be a part of this great class and I'm glad he's going to go ahead and commit Thursday! Something to look forward to!

With all the doom and gloom about other prospects maybe not picking AU, I wanted to bring up a prospect that seems pretty likely to sign — Brandon Fulse. I'm excited that he will hopefully be a part of this great class and I'm glad he's going to go ahead and commit Thursday! Something to look forward to!

Good point. I posted on another Fulse thread that it will be at 4:30 live on ESPNU Recruiting Insider tv show.

Archived