Serious OL Class

HVAU

What an OL class the staff is putting together.  I am blown away.

Westerman

Dismukes

O'Reilly

Robinson

And still pushing.

Put that with last years...

Coleman (hope to see you soon)

Christian

Fariyike

Mack

Slade

They are creating some great talent and depth.

Everybody thought this would be the weakness next year.  They may be young but I think we'll have a monster of an OL.  I'm sure Dyer, McCalebb and Trotter have a big smile on their face right now.

Don't forget about Dad and KF smiling as well

I'm sure KF has been talking with the OL on a regular basis. He knows the guys he trust to protect him and Westerman and GRob were huge piece's of the puzzle.  Then when you add in Coleman, O'Reilly, Mack, Christian, Slade and others, KF may be the only QB in the history of college football to never get tackled..... :thumbsup:

Paging Mr. Crowell.......Your offensive line has arrived!!!

EXACTLY!  If any RB's has any doubt about their recruitment to Auburn now after we have pulled in TWO stellar OL classes then they are crazy. We have size, talent on our line, and one of the best OL coaches in college football today. They will definitely get some yards behind these guys.   

Kiehl will have enough time to take the snap.... drop back..... eat a hot dog.... tie his shoes.... make all of his reads....double check those reads again....make the throw.....Touchdown Auburn!

I have been out of the loop for the past week and now I am trying to figure out our iPad so did Westerman committ?

That's a big 10-4!

Kiehl will have enough time to take the snap.... drop back..... eat a hot dog.... tie his shoes.... make all of his reads....double check those reads again...save 15% or more on his car insurance by switching to Geico....make the throw.....Touchdown Auburn!

Here's the tale of the tape about the whole 2011 OL:

B Mosely SR 299 6' 6"

A.J. Greene SR 291 6' 5"

Jared Cooper SR 300 6' 4"

John Sullen JR 312 6' 6"

Andre Harris SO 318 6' 3"

Eric Mack Rs FR 322 6' 3"

Chad Slade Rs FR 316 6' 5"

T Fariyike Rs FR 330 6' 2"

Ed Christian Rs FR 277 6' 4"

Aubrey Phillips Rs FR 310 6' 6"

B Burgess Rs FR 278 6'2"