Scout Top 10

AUPhins88

Is there any mathematical chance that we could pass Texas for #1 on Scout's top 10? I figure someone in here would know, so I was curious. Regardless, I'm growing happier with the class everyday. WDE.

This what I put in another thread...

We are  the odds on favorite to be #1 on Scout. If we get Roberson, Florence, Gabe, and another 4* surprise then FSU will have to get Jerrigan plus all 4 4*s left on their board or Jerrigan and Rasco plus 2 of their 4*s left on their board to pass Auburn. If we do not get a surprise then FSU still has to get Jerrigan and 3 4*sor Jerrigan, Rasco, and 1 4*. Texas is the other contender and they are done. I would be shocked if Auburn finishes any lower than #2 on Scout's rankings.

This what I put in another thread...

We are  the odds on favorite to be #! on Scout. If we get Roberson, Florence, Gabe, and another 4* surprise then FSU will have to get Jerrigan plus all 4 4*s left on their board or Jerrigan and Rasco plus 2 of their 4*s left on their board to pass Auburn. If we do not get a surprise then FSU still has to get Jerrigan and 3 4*sor Jerrigan, Rasco, and 1 4*. Texas is the other contender and they are done. I would be shocked if Auburn finishes any lower than #2 on Scout's rankings.

Holy Smokes!  #!?  Is that even better than #1?  Our class will be so good, they don't have a number for it yet.

;D

Give ellitor a minute to pull out his slide rule and calculator tape  :bow:

For your info Mr. Smarty Pants I already have all the point values of the guys we may get. I just have to add them to the 4063 we already have so  :tease:;D

Lmao, post of the day thus far.

i dunno.. ellitor's post about the turds/buttsniffers was pretty good..

i thought it was funny anyway...

from the luginbill on JOX thread

Said that would be the biggest surprise of signing day.

Likes Georgia's class of guys from that state, but think Crowell is on the fence.

on the fence between us and them or uat and them?

i thought we were done at RB is the reason I ask.. if we are that makes his decision pretty easy haha

The turds and butt sniffers.

Ellitor, I live in GA and have to listen to all the talk about the Dream Team. It looks like both AU and GA will end up with terrifiic classes. Is their any chance GA can finish ahead of AU if we keep everyone we have and add Wright, Florence, and Roberson, and GA adds Crowell and Jenkins?

I believe AU will do more with the players we get but, I still would like to finish in front of GA.

Ellitor, I live in GA and have to listen to all the talk about the Dream Team. It looks like both AU and GA will end up with terrifiic classes. Is their any chance GA can finish ahead of AU if we keep everyone we have and add Wright, Florence, and Roberson, and GA adds Crowell and Jenkins?

I believe AU will do more with the players we get but, I still would like to finish in front of GA.

On Scout no. On Rivals and ESPN it's a toss up without us getting Big C, A Rich, or LF.

Ellitor is there any chance Coach Chizik has the wrong phone # and that is why I have not received my official offer? :'( :dunno:

Sorry, I think you're just a backup plan.

Be ready on Wednesday just in case.

Ellitor is there any chance Coach Chizik has the wrong phone # and that is why I have not received my official offer? :'( :dunno:

So your saying there's a chance!!!! Yes!!  :happydance:

Don't want to be negative about a recruit, but there is a chance of snow in B'ham today . . . . . but that chance is 0%

You know, there's a lot of guys (and gals) on here who talk about the importance of getting recruits that really want to be at Auburn.  I'm sure they'll be pulling for you  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For your info Mr. Smarty Pants I already have all the point values of the guys we may get. I just have to add them to the 4063 we already have so  :tease:;D

Haha....that post was out of respect of you being the resident expert of rankings on this site that most of us cannot understand.  You're like..... :cool: when I'm like... :dunno:

Haha....that post was out of respect of you being the resident expert of rankings on this site that most of us cannot understand.  You're like..... :cool: when I'm like... :dunno:

Thank you. Your compliment is much appreciated.  :we:

Archived