Question about LSU

BamaGrad03

Considering that LSU's offense is so young and inexperienced, this is the year for someone to knock the Bayou Bengals out of the SEC Championship game. If you don't do it this year, shame on you, because this will be the last chance for at least 2 or 3 years!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that a "wait 'till next year" post??

You do recall, you LOST last season (and were beat much worse) and things fell your way.

Buck up...It may happen this year also. No need to act like a Cub fan yet!!

I have absolutely no problem, what-so-ever, with anyone, at anytime, making fun of Curley Hallman...or Dinardo for that matter.

Come on, man, didn't Dinardo "bring back the magic?" ;)

I have absolutely no problem, what-so-ever, with anyone, at anytime, making fun of Curley Hallman...or Dinardo for that matter.

Come on, man, didn't Dinardo "bring back the magic?" ;)

Heh, the vanishing of the defense under his command was pretty magical. He had a good restaurant. :gofig:

Just curious now that you guys have gotten a chance to see LSU first hand...do you think Alabama has a chance to handle em in baton rouge?

By then Guillon will have a bunch of games under his belt and our freshmen wont be freshmen anymore...

After what you saw yesterday, what do you guys think the odds are that LSU goes 0-2 against the state of alabama this year?

I think Bama has a good shot at beating louisiana state university. I havent seen Alabama play yet but I don't think the Croyle injury is that big of a deal. A lot of times other players step up in those situations and the team is actually better.

I have seen louisiana state university play a couple of times , and I wouldnt be scared of them, even if I was Troy.

All the blue-chip recruits and the genius coaching of Coach Satan and his staff don't replace the fact that you usually can only put eleven guys on the field at a time. If your eleven is better on a particular play you usually get positive results out of it. As long as you can limit the number of plays that the other team is clearly getting a better result, the game will be in doubt. Didn't we just see that against the wanna-be tigers?

I don't think it's farfetched at all for BG to think the Bammites can hang with louisiana state university.

Note to jaydubb: Inspect that Tea BEFORE you drink it ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I think Bama has a good shot at beating louisiana state university. I havent seen Alabama play yet but I don't think the Croyle injury is that big of a deal. A lot of times other players step up in those situations and the team is actually better.

I have seen louisiana state university play a couple of times , and I wouldnt be scared of them, even if I was Troy.

All the blue-chip recruits and the genius coaching of Coach Satan and his staff don't replace the fact that you usually can only put eleven guys on the field at a time. If your eleven is better on a particular play you usually get positive results out of it. As long as you can limit the number of plays that the other team is clearly getting a better result, the game will be in doubt. Didn't we just see that against the wanna-be tigers?

I don't think it's farfetched at all for BG to think the Bammites can hang with louisiana state university.

Crack kills.

Crack kills.

Ditto! That has to be tongue in cheek...I hope. :lol::lol::lol:

No flame for our LSU brethren on the board, but until they get their QB issues worked out, they're not gonna roll anyone short of Arky State. The defense is awesome and will keep it tight against any team in the country, bar none. The offense is immensely talented but they have to:

1. Settle on a QB(Russell) and let him run the team for a few weeks.

2. Tell Broussard he's the man and give him the ball 20-25 times a game.

3. Develop their young and very talented wide receiver corp giving them the opportunity to get on the same page as Russell.

Just my Monday morning, armchair QB analysis. I think if they do this, they'll be scary by the time Bama rolls around, but until then I think most of their games against good ball clubs will be tight.

If the LSU/UA game is within 2 TD's I will be surprised

If there are 2 TDs scored by both teams combined, I'll be surprised.

lsWHO will ring up a bunch of points on uat. Let's say as many as they need. :DB)

This coming from the guy who said Ole Miss was going to spank us.

:lol:

Such a sad, tired argument, BG.

This from the guy who was #1 last year in picking % last year on SECFanatics too.... ;)

You can keep using that tired, lame excuse all you want but it just makes you look more like a joke.

Everyone has several incorrect picks typical in a week and I dont ever remember using the phrase "spank" but "beat" as in scoring more points, in case you were confused.

Laughable how earlier this year you talked about 7-8 wins and now act as if Bama can beat everyone on their schedule.

Newsflash: Your talent is nowhere near the SEC top and you have played WC, OM, and St. Mary's School of the Blind....I mean Utah State.

Yo SL, I believe BG was speaking of WT. Unwad the briefs.

I appreciate all the drug and otherwise sarcastic comments on my belief that UA could hang with louisiana state. I don't think y'all have convinced me that they can't. I think Bama has a legit shot at being undefeated until the UT game. Let the stonecasting begin.

Ummmm...i dont know why you get all offended when I suggest bama can compete with some other teams in the sec..

But after watching UGA play Marshall...uh....maybe we should be talking about how bama stacks up against UGA?

All I did was ask a question. "Does bama have a shot against LSU"

And if you remember I said SUNDAY after the Brodie injury that we still win 7. I think 7-8 is feasible. After seeing 2 of LSU's games, I think we can hang with them also.

And yes i was talking about WT.

I'm with ya' Jaydubb for the reasons laid out in my post above. Until LSU gets some issues worked out, I don't think they're gonna run away and hide from anyone. If they do start clicking, look out. That's a very talented bunch.

And if you remember I said SUNDAY after the Brodie injury that we still win 7. I think 7-8 is feasible. After seeing 2 of LSU's games, I think we can hang with them also.

So what is Brodie good for then? He blows his ACL and you still think bama will win 8. He was bama's best player on the team. You must know A LOT more about Guillon than pretty much everyone because that's a HUGE question mark right now. I'm not saying Guillon won't be able to do anything for bama, just that no one has really seen him play.

YES, Alabama has a chance & can beat LSWho. Anyone that says otherwise does not know squat about college football!

Because I think our running game and defense is good enough to win 7 games with our schedule.

I said before the season 7-8 thinking 7. UA showed me a lot in the first 3 games...with brodie i was leaning towards 8. Now im back to 7. Guillon won't lose games for us. He may not win em...but he wont lose em either.

This is assuming we dont incur a ton of injuries. We have as much starting talent as anyone else in the sec. Depth is surely a concern. But if no one else goes down...we will be okay there.

YES, Alabama has a chance & can beat LSWho. Anyone that says otherwise does not know squat about college football!

:lol::lol::lol:

Let's see...Defending NC vs defending 4-9 team without the services of their admitted "best" ;) player.

Wow! How could anyone not agree with you?!?

bg, Wish-hope-pray....I wish you well with all of that. :rolleyes:

p.s. Jaydubb, your tongue is planted so firmly in your cheek that some folks just can't see the obvious humor.

I am not one of those. :D:DB)

p.s.s. I am finding myself on the same side as slink far too often. Slink, you may want to rethink this one. :D

ANYONE that wants to compare uat to a talent laden GA or lsWHO team, Go ahead, wish away! ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

We have as much starting talent as anyone else in the sec.

Really? Do tell, where did you purchase said "talent" and where were you folks hiding it last season?

:lol::lol::lol:;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Let's see...Defending NC vs defending 4-9 team without the services of their admitted "best" ;) player.

Wow! How could anyone not agree with you?!?

bg, Wish-hope-pray....I wish you well with all of that. :rolleyes:

p.s. Jaydubb, your tongue is planted so firmly in your cheek that some folks just can't see the obvious humor.

I am not one of those. :D:DB)

p.s.s. I am finding myself on the same side as slink far too often. Slink, you may want to rethink this one. :D

ANYONE that wants to compare uat to a talent laden GA or lsWHO team, Go ahead, wish away! ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

Then why is the game even played?!? :roll:

We are all giving our OPINIONS here. Mine counts just as much as yours. Go ahead, state what you think. Look at the "Touchdown Auburn" prediction thread. You will see that the VAST majority do not think uat has what it takes to beat Arkansas.

Oh, WAR EAGLE ! ! :au:

Archived