Bamer on Recruting Boards!!!!!!

wdeexit310

I don't trust anyone on this site with less than 1,000 posts...oh wait.

Man please don't jump into that kind of conclusions so fast.....there are people like me who wants to read rather than posting many......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man please don't jump into that kind of conclusions so fast.....there are people like me who wants to read rather than posting many......

dude, have you noticed my post count...i was joking.

A smiley would have helped man....I thought you were serious.....

A smiley would have helped man....I thought you were serious.....

that's what the "oh wait" was for.

Yeah WE10, the conversation went something like this:

Auburn cousin: Yes Jimbob Willy, the Internet allows you to communicate with people all over the world.

Bammer: What is you jawin' bouts an interweb fer?

Auburn cousin: It's called the Internet and you use a computer to log onto it.

Bammer: Wut? You use a pooter log fer interwebz?

Auburn cousin: Has anybody seen my shotgun?

Do you guy not realize with threads like this they have successfully focused our attention on them and not recruiting like we should be. Let's get back to focusing what really counts: finishing #1 on NSD!

All I can say to the trolls. Go ahead and read and when you hear some more of our good news, you can have another meltdown that you guys have become famous for this season. We dont trash talk our recruits no matter what happens. Go ahead and try and defend the actions of your fans , but it speaks loudly for itself and there are no excuses for your behavior.So you can take my posts and repost them on another one of YOUR sites, or you can PM me and Ill give you some more insight, that I cant say or post here , on just how I really feel about how low down and sorry your fans have been to some recruits. Don't you have a coach to go worship or shine his shoes or kiss his butt or something better to do than get on here and be so nosey ?

Trust no one not even myself sometimes. UAT spys not a glamous job but someone dumb has to do it.

We'll know shortly who it is. They can't spell.

read the red, then the lime green.

Trust no one not even myself sometimes. UAT spys not a glamous job but someone dumb has to do it.

We'll know shortly who it is. They can't spell.

read the red, then the lime green.

BUSTED!

I once went on a tirade (sp?) about how people need to do a better job with their grammar on a message board one time (I know, I know - it was stupid of me), and in the process mispelled the word sentence! oops!  :laugh: having said that... be gentle.

I once went on a tirade (sp?) about how people need to do a better job with their grammar on a message board one time (I know, I know - it was stupid of me), and in the process mispelled the word sentence! oops!  :laugh: having said that... be gentle.

there's no hate here, just goofing around...however, if you're going to accuse someone of not being able to spell, a quick proofread of a post never hurts.

There are more than a few mullets who have been consistently stirring up threads about recruiting... all you have to do is go back and look at their consistent questioning dribble... for the most part everyone has treated them well, in spite of themselves...

What is the definition of a board melt down, anyway? There has been some discussion on Calloway... but a melt down on this board, not so!!!

Not only are they here, but they are apparently liars as well....

Archived