Bamer on Recruting Boards!!!!!!

wdeexit310

Things I Value...

1. I believe in living above the noise...it's what winners do.

2. I value Faith above flouting: believe in who you are and what you do and do so with integrity and others will see through the smoke.

3.I value character above conceit. Conceit only has words as it's defense. Character adds positive actions and ultimately influence that is impregnable.

4.I value realistic optimism above critical opinion. I would rather be counted among the courageous who tried and tried again...even in the face of defeat than be counted among those weak souls who sat on the sidelines with only words of criticism to substantiate their existence.

5. I value accountability among those who have earned my trust and respect rather than the meaningless rhetoric spewed by the cowardly anonymous.  

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things I Value...

2. I value Faith above flouting: believe in who you are and what you do and do so with integrity and others will see through the smoke.

3.I value character above conceit. Conceit only has words as it's defense. Character adds positive actions and ultimately influence that is impregnable.

4.I value realistic optimism above critical opinion. I would rather be counted among the courageous who tried and tried again...even in the face of defeat than be counted among those weak souls who sat on the sidelines with only words of criticism to substantiate their existence.

5. I value accountability among those who have earned my trust and respect rather than the meaningless rhetoric spewed by the cowardly anonymous.  

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

Yes, very good post!  I love it, especially the War Eagle Forever part.  :thumbsup::bow:

Things I Value...

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

If there are any bammers reading (<--oxymoron) this post, it will take them the rest of their lives to finish "sounding out" all of the multiple syllable words in DAD's post.

Things I Value...

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

bravo.gif  bravo.gif  :we:

Things I Value...

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

:bow: :bow:  :bow:

Things I Value...

WAR EAGLE!!

FOREVER!!

Dad, just when I think I can gain no more respect for you; you post something like this. Thank you!

What it all boils down to is this: Bama fans can't stand the fact that they had to give Saban the keys to the kingdom so to speak and pay him what they pay him to win and Auburn is winning with a Coach we pay half as much. If you'll notice how they change you can't help but laugh. To start with Malzahn was nothing but a high school coach running a high school offense, now it's Chizik's nothing without Malzahn, he should be the head coach. Then it was Auburn's never getting a player Bama wants again if he goes to Auburn it's cause bama don't want him. It's all so funny and typical and I'll tell you this if the fans keep acting the way most acted after the Auburn loss ole Nicky will take his money and run. If you think they're melting down now just let us sneak in there and finish ahead of them in recruiting that's when the code red will get issued.

If you really want to get rid of Bammers, just tell them that there is going to be a risque party at their next family reunion. They won't be around for a while, since they will all be busy planning those post festivity shotgun weddings!

All of the alafumble folks have been in meltdown for over two months now.  I've been an Auburn man for 38 years now and I've never seen them like they are now.  With what coach Chizik and staff have accomplished in such a short period of time it has them rattled like never before!  For the first time in a long, long while we're seeing the cornerstone of turdville cracking.  Get some popcorn, relax, sit back and watch as the walls come crumbling down!  I'm going to enjoy every second of it!

War Eagle!

I heard they are going to make a movie about the Bama meltdown. They are taking movie title suggestions.  What should the title be?

It's really hitting the fan in Turdville.

Another one bites the dust.

Abandon ship,

Nicky's statue runs out of town!

The tall and short of it.

Collete's love affair ends.

As the money burns.

Shane's shame.

My kid brother's beating me up!

The stone has lost its cap.

Look ma, no wins.

Will the real Nick Saban please stand up?

Can Malzahn come to our house and play?

Who cut the Chizik?

You want fries with that?

Wasting away again in Mulletville.

My kids names are causing us grief.

Oh where Oh where has my little bear gone.

All in all its just another brick through the window.

Armegeddon

Ran out of Tide

Nick Shula

The Cat in the Houndstooth hat

Please feel free to offer your own suggestions

I thought bammers never studied current events. All I ever hear them talk about is ancient college football history.

Ummm...ancient history or revisionist?  Or should I say pure fiction at times?

Ummm...ancient history or revisionist?  Or should I say pure fiction at times?

Bammers are experts at fiction, revisionist history, and fuzzy math. None better, that's for sure!!

Archived