Bamer on Recruting Boards!!!!!!

wdeexit310

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once went on a tirade (sp?) about how people need to do a better job with their grammar on a message board one time (I know, I know - it was stupid of me), and in the process mispelled the word sentence! oops!  :laugh: having said that... be gentle.

I do stay gentle, and bite my tongue ....... but it absolutely drives me nuts the way people use:

'won' for 'one' -or- 'one' for 'won'  -  they have VERY different meanings.

'are' for 'our' -or- 'our' for 'are' -  again, VERY different.

Not to mention all the mistakes with 'their', 'there' and 'they're',

or 'your' and 'you're'.

or using numbers instead of words.

All of that drives me nuts but apparently it is better to be wrong about our language, than to have pride in knowing it.

There are more than a few mullets who have been consistently stirring up threads about recruiting... all you have to do and back and look at their consistent questioning dribble... for the most part everyone has treated them well, in spite of themselves...

What is the definition of a board melt down, anyway? There has been some discussion on Calloway... but a melt down on this board, not so!!!

Not only are they here, but they are apparently liars as well....

They are delusional, that's their problem. They think everything that bama does, and every player and coach they get, is wonderful. On the other hand, everything that Auburn does is second rate in every way, and we are fighting off Troy and Southern Miss for our players. They will never give Auburn credit when it comes to anything. Pure delusion!

P.S. If you want to see what a "board meltdown" is, just go to the Auburn forum on al.com. The gumps are in a meltdown mode that is new to mankind. It may be sad for me to say this, but I am LOVING every minute of it!!!  :laugh:

I don't trust anyone on this site with less than 1,000 posts...oh wait.

Man please don't jump into that kind of conclusions so fast.....there are people like me who wants to read rather than posting many......

+1.  

I've been visiting this site for 2 years.  Not everybody has access to useful recruiting information, nor do we feel the need to share random thoughts.

I once went on a tirade (sp?) about how people need to do a better job with their grammar on a message board one time (I know, I know - it was stupid of me), and in the process mispelled the word sentence! oops!  :laugh: having said that... be gentle.

I do stay gentle, and bite my tongue ....... but it absolutely drives me nuts the way people use:

or 'your' and 'you're'.

All of that drives me nuts but apparently it is better to be wrong about our language, than to have pride in knowing it.

Calm down man. Don't "loose" your cool. Don't let it bother you "to" much.

There are more than a few mullets who have been consistently stirring up threads about recruiting... all you have to do and back and look at their consistent questioning dribble... for the most part everyone has treated them well, in spite of themselves...

What is the definition of a board melt down, anyway? There has been some discussion on Calloway... but a melt down on this board, not so!!!

They are delusional, that's their problem. They think everything that bama does, and every player and coach they get, is wonderful. On the other hand, everything that Auburn does is second rate in every way, and we are fighting off Troy and Southern Miss for our players. They will never give Auburn credit when it comes to anything. Pure delusion!

P.S. If you want to see what a "board meltdown" is, just go to the Auburn forum on al.com. The gumps are in a meltdown mode that is new to mankind. It may be sad for me to say this, but I am LOVING every minute of it!!!   :laugh:

I hate that place. (al.com).      :zapbama:

or 'your' and 'you're'.

I no. Ewe are going 2 drive me 2 drinking wif this grammer knotsy stuff.

I don't trust anyone on this site with less than 1,000 posts...oh wait.

Man please don't jump into that kind of conclusions so fast.....there are people like me who wants to read rather than posting many......

+1.  

I've been visiting this site for 2 years.  Not everybody has access to useful recruiting information, nor do we feel the need to share random thoughts.

did you not see my response to his post? if not, i was being sarcastic...i have way less than 1,000 posts on this board.

P.S. If you want to see what a "board meltdown" is, just go to the Auburn forum on al.com. The gumps are in a meltdown mode that is new to mankind. It may be sad for me to say this, but I am LOVING every minute of it!!!   :laugh:

I hate that place. (al.com).      :zapbama:

Long live Auburn Eagle

Then some register with the e-mail ********@crimson.ua.edu which makes it real easy for us.  Idiots

:laugh: That is funny. I don't care who you are.

Could you use that email to register for, um, lets say morally questionable sites? Oh, wait, they are bammers.

Since the topic has been brought up, it should be known that posts from this site are often quoted on tigerdroppings by both bama and lsu fans.

or 'your' and 'you're'.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

I no.  It's my issue and I half to deal with it as bests as I kan.

Al.com's forums are absolutely terrible and biased. I once was a member there, but the moderators on there are ALL Alabama fans. They are like a tertiary source, getting all their sources from others.

Then some register with the e-mail ********@crimson.ua.edu which makes it real easy for us.  Idiots

Is that for real?  it must be really dumb if they do that... or probably honesty..... :laugh:

Is that for real?  it must be really dumb if they do that... or probably honesty..... :laugh:

It happens more than you would think. Really dumb

It happens ALL the time. Really. Just hang around and watch them.  :laugh: :laugh:

Oh it was real, I laughed out loud when I read it. :laugh:

Archived