Breaking News!!!

87aubie

Thanks for the Update 87.  I don't know what is.....I just can't get into the masters this year.  Last 5 years, I have been glued to it.  Maybe because I am still glowing from our National Championship.....hmmmm yeah thats probably why. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Update 87.  I don't know what is.....I just can't get into the masters this year.  Last 5 years, I have been glued to it.  Maybe because I am still glowing from our National Championship.....hmmmm yeah thats probably why. :thumbsup:

Ya know what, this happened to me. I usually get pretty jacked up for the NFL playoffs and Superbowl, but I wasn't all that into them this past season. Nothing that could have happened during any of those games would equal the amazing excitement that I was STILL feeling from the National Championship game.

Woods has no one to blame for his major down fall but himself. I don't feel sorry for him one little bit.

Tiger is the freaking man! He'll be back soon I think. Saturday, Sunday are his days anyway. Esp at Augusta.

He's up to 4th place now. Saturday coverage might be all Tiger all the time. If he stays in contention I will have trouble watching this Masters.

What he did was wrong, but I'm not going judge him because I have made plenty of mistakes as well. If he truly has turned his life around, he can show that even though you can make HUGE mistakes you can bounce back.

Him playing well is good for my industry(golf) cause he brings so much coverage.

Archived