Ladarious practice pics

cason

That last one is just horrifying.  I know he is around 290, but it just seems like he has lost a good bit of that belly had last year.   :o

I bet he loses more before the fall.  Luper said they wanted him at about 270-275 by this fall.

I want to see what the opposing defense does if Phillips gets past the line of scrimmage.

We all assume he will be used in goal line and short yardage situations.

What if he really takes a few hand offs?

I want to see what the opposing defense does if Phillips gets past the line of scrimmage.

We all assume he will be used in goal line and short yardage situations.

What if he really takes a few hand offs?

DB's will pee their pants.

He is going to put a hurting whenever he gets through that line and gets into the secondary. Man, I almost for bad for them. Well, almost anyway.

Bill Brasky??

I once saw Brasky block all 11 defenders on the same play!  Pancaked em all!

That's almost as good as the time Wade Christopher pancaked blocked all 11 AND carried the ball in for the score.

Bill Brasky??

That's almost as good as the time Wade Christopher pancaked blocked all 11 AND carried the ball in for the score...

...while blindfolded and walking backwards....

Holy cow! That's our starting fullback! I can't wait to see how he moves on A-Day. Really curious to see what kinda blocker he is. If he is half as good as the hype he will leave Auburn has a legend

Bill Brasky??

Brasky once converted a fake fieldgoal. He was the deep snapper, holder, and kicker.

I know he would make a ferocious LB or DL, but I really want to see him in the backfield. Could you imagine stopping that truck?

Put him out in front blocking for Dyer and Dyer averages 8 yrds a carry!! Scarry!!

Archived