2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may not like him because of what happened but what he would say was fairly accurate     

I don't remember what happened, but I do recall some very bad information.  He could've got new sources, I don't know or care.

So, you guys really think we would take 4 WRs in this class?

Considering we had only 1 reliable WR on the roster last year (Blake) then yes I not only think we would but I think we should take 4 if we can.

I was mostly wondering because of the likes of Coates, Watkins, Bray and hopefully a healthy Reed being around for 2-3 years still...I thought it would be a little crowded.

Considering we had only 1 reliable WR on the roster last year (Blake) then yes I not only think we would but I think we should take 4 if we can.

I was mostly wondering because of the likes of Coates, Watkins, Bray and hopefully a healthy Reed being around for 2-3 years still...I thought it would be a little crowded.

Crowded is good.

It'll get crowded but in the end you have to have guys that produce. We're pretty thick at every other position outside of maybe LB and QB so we have some room to stack up depth at WR. Unfortunately I believe we saw a healthy Reed this year. Bray is one to watch along with Coates but we'll see.

Come on home Ricardo!!

You may not like him because of what happened but what he would say was fairly accurate     

I don't remember what happened, but I do recall some very bad information.  He could've got new sources, I don't know or care.

I do not recall any super bad predictions, but I'll agree to disagree.

Crowded is good.

Dang right. Can't have too many playmakers.

Our lack or WR depth last year shows we need several. We have a few redshirted but they haven't played or shown that they will be starters. We will lose EB after this year and need someone to take up the slack.

Watkins??

I see our WR situation similar to our RB situation. The reason we were after Jovon and ___ and Beni Brown is because we have smaller backs and need a stable of complimentary big backs. Our current roster has some smaller scat/speed backs and now we are trying to find complimentary big receivers.

Speed Receiver:

Blake (not real sure how to classify Emory other than good)

Bray

Reed

Carr

Stallworth

Big:

Benton

Coates (could be either)

Denson

Jaquay Willaims

Ricardo Louis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Watkins??

I assume he is talking about Denson

Watkins??

Doh...still have the Clemson game flashbacks.  Yeah, Denson.

Watkins??

Doh...still have the Clemson game flashbacks.  Yeah, Denson.

Lol wish we had Watkins in Our group of Tigers!

I see our WR situation similar to our RB situation. The reason we were after Jovon and ___ and Beni Brown is because we have smaller backs and need a stable of complimentary big backs. Our current roster has some smaller scat/speed backs and now we are trying to find complimentary big receivers.

Speed Receiver:

Blake (not real sure how to classify Emory other than good)

Bray

Reed

Carr

Stallworth

Big:

Benton

Coates (could be either)

Denson

Jaquay Willaims

Ricardo Louis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Carr is gone and Bray is listed as a RB. That leaves 6 WRs on the roster right now. We need all the true WRs we can get. Some won't make much impact so we have to be prepared. Especially if we will be running 3 and 4 wide. We will need closer to 10 WRs on the roster.

Add Diggs to that list and we will be set at WR.

Bray looked like a WR to me in the bowl game.

Not to derail the thread... But I think the bowl game was a sign of things to come with Quan. He showed out I thought.

Come on back RL! No hard feelings..

Archived