2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

Ha....except the Miami logo confuses me :) 

Disclaimer....I just VISIT AND READ over there, I most definitely don't contribute or post.  You have to read thru 90% crap to get 10% good info. 

That is so funny,  I was reading some stuff on there last night and wondered if Jonesy was one in the same on both sites.  The Miami logo though, also threw me for a loop.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone think RL comes back on board now that he's decommited from FSU?

I'd bet my favorite hat on it.    That is saying something.

Anyone think RL comes back on board now that he's decommited from FSU?

I'd bet my favorite hat on it.    That is saying something.

This is really good news. I hope it happens. I expect early pt.

Why would he pick bwteen Auburn and F$U if he's already decommitted from Jimbo's boys.

Because he's also already decommitted from Auburn?................................

I was mostly wondering because of the likes of Coates, Watkins, Bray and hopefully a healthy Reed being around for 2-3 years still...I thought it would be a little crowded.

Well, my $.02... if it is true that Michigan's offensive game plan and play-calling for the '06/'07 COB is a reflection of CSL's offensive preferences we'll need at least 8 WRs for 2 deep roster because he ran a ton of 4 receiver sets against the Gators.  I've read the articles citing his former coaches praises and that's all good, but the thing that got me the most excited was watching the YouTubes of that game - it was amazingly diverse: QB in shotgun, then under center but not always in short-yardage downs, 4 WR w/ QB in shotgun & empty backfield, 4 WR w/ QB under center & 1 back, traditional I w/ 2 TEs, QB in shotgun w/ H back + TB + 1 TE + 2 WR... and lots of presnap motion, counters & draws. 

I think he will prove to be another dynomite hire for Chiz and well worth the wait.

I see our WR situation similar to our RB situation. The reason we were after Jovon and ___ and Beni Brown is because we have smaller backs and need a stable of complimentary big backs. Our current roster has some smaller scat/speed backs and now we are trying to find complimentary big receivers.

Speed Receiver:

Blake (not real sure how to classify Emory other than good)

Bray

Reed

Carr

Stallworth

Big:

Benton

Coates (could be either)

Denson

Jaquay Willaims

Ricardo Louis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Carr is gone and Bray is listed as a RB. That leaves 6 WRs on the roster right now. We need all the true WRs we can get. Some won't make much impact so we have to be prepared. Especially if we will be running 3 and 4 wide. We will need closer to 10 WRs on the roster.

Add Diggs to that list and we will be set at WR.

Bray may be listed as a RB, but he's still a receiver. And you can add Lutzie, Fulse, Uzomah, and Parks to that list of receivers, too.

I read jonsey stuff on there all the time his and tt towells is the only one worth paying attention too..

Where is this place please?

Trust me. You don't want to go. If Jonesy posts something good over there and does not have a chance to get it here. We will post it here.

AMM posts over there, he has some solid info.

:-\  He is a high school kid in Mobile. Not my choice for recruiting info

I see our WR situation similar to our RB situation. The reason we were after Jovon and ___ and Beni Brown is because we have smaller backs and need a stable of complimentary big backs. Our current roster has some smaller scat/speed backs and now we are trying to find complimentary big receivers.

Speed Receiver:

Blake (not real sure how to classify Emory other than good)

Bray

Reed

Carr

Stallworth

Big:

Benton

Coates (could be either)

Denson

Jaquay Willaims

Ricardo Louis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Carr is gone and Bray is listed as a RB. That leaves 6 WRs on the roster right now. We need all the true WRs we can get. Some won't make much impact so we have to be prepared. Especially if we will be running 3 and 4 wide. We will need closer to 10 WRs on the roster.

Add Diggs to that list and we will be set at WR.

Bray may be listed as a RB, but he's still a receiver. And you can add Lutzie, Fulse, Uzomah, and Parks to that list of receivers, too.

Are you trying to convince WRs not to come?  :laugh:

I read jonsey stuff on there all the time his and tt towells is the only one worth paying attention too..

Where is this place please?

Trust me. You don't want to go. If Jonesy posts something good over there and does not have a chance to get it here. We will post it here.

AMM posts over there, he has some solid info.

:-\  He is a high school kid in Mobile. Not my choice for recruiting info

:-X

I have been out of state today but i heard on fb that rl had decommited from from fs. Is this true?

Word is he's going to be an FIU Panther now. Which is completely ridiculous because there aren't any panthers in south Florida.

Are you kidding?

;D

Word is he's going to be an FIU Panther now. Which is completely ridiculous because there aren't any panthers in south Florida.

Are you kidding?

;D

Not about Ricardo Louis, but the no panthers in south Florida part?

Archived