2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believed he would return to the fold once we got our Co-ordinators onboard.  The prodigal son has returned.

Welcome home, RL, and WAR EAGLE!

740 AM here in Montgomery just said looks like bad news for Auburn dealing with RL.

I quit listening to that show years ago. A lot like pinebum to me.

740 AM here in Montgomery just said looks like bad news for Auburn dealing with RL.

They always seem pretty fair to me. I mean Longshore does have a Bama lean, But McKnight and even the shows producer have an Auburn lean. I will say that most of the news so far hasnt been great for Auburn. Hopefully it picks up as the day goes on.

I listen to them for years and finally had enough. I only listen to Sports Talk out of Auburn now. My life is better for it too.

They always seem pretty fair to me. I mean Longshore does have a Bama lean, But McKnight and even the shows producer have an Auburn lean. I will say that most of the news so far hasnt been great for Auburn. Hopefully it picks up as the day goes on.

Agree; John can be alittle hard to take sometimes but he can get on the bammers too. Way more fair overall than finebut or most other shows. Even the noon show is better than most.

Archived