TJ Davis

AUnCullman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see how they can say we bought this kid but he's still gonna end up in the lah lah land that is ND.

It is going to be like that for a long time. We just need to get used to it. It was that way with Russell Wilson. That hack that covers Wisc. said that RW must be mulling over getting a quality education at Wisc., for one year, or getting paid by Auburn. It will be that way with any recruit we get. The school's fanbase that didn't get him will say we "bought" him.

Fans from other teams have always claimed other teams cheat to get players they are after. I am used to it from Bama every year and they have perfected the excuses.

Has anyone been able to verify that Davis committed to us from a bigger source?

Why haven't any of the big sites reported his commitment yet?

Coaches havent accepted his commitment yet

I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me. What are we waiting for? You can never have enough quality DB depth IMO.

They may can confirm Davis' commitment, but not AU's acceptance yet.  We may know more during post-practice interviews (or rather when the right contacts are available).  ;)

Eric Thompson from Rivals has confirmed it as well.

Davis is a Tiger.

Not questioning you but where did you see that? Is it premium? :we:

Thompson's twitter account.

Exact quote:

TJ Davis just confirmed with me that he did in fact commit to #Auburn.

Why haven't any of the big sites reported his commitment yet?

Just because he committed doesn't mean our coaches will take him.  This could be a kris frost situation

Im pretty sure we took Kris Frost commitment... Sooooooo  :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be surprised is the coaches are making sure he's 'all in' or whatever this years motto is.  The coaches don't want another situation where a recruit commits which causes other to look elsewhere then decommits and leaves us hanging.

Would like to know how this impacts the recruitment of the other DB's (Bush et el). Read earlier in this thread that C. Jones is a turd lock - when did that happen?

I'll gladly take a 3star with a better offer sheet than some 5stars :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

And Cyrus is not a bammer lock we are in his top 2 along with the turds and still have a good shot at getting him

I'll gladly take a 3star with a better offer sheet than some 5stars :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

And Cyrus is not a bammer lock we are in his top 2 along with the turds and still have a good shot at getting him

I maybe thought with Geno pulling the turd trigger that it may push C. Jones our way. But we're accumulating a pretty stout CB stable ourselves. Interesting times peeps.

:we:

This kid has great size and good ball skills. Everyone wants him! Espn has him rated as a 4* and the #12 CB with a grade of 80. I don't think you can pass on that kind of talent.

Archived