5 reasons I can't believe Sheridan

Sig Sauer

Spreading false inside info and releasing info from unreliable sources is not a good idea for someone who

makes his living selling tips on sporting events. Now I don't think Cam was paid but, folks in the NCAA are

trying to match fact with theories. All Sheridan did was to make public the NCAA's theories. He never said

hte NCAA was correct only they "believe" they know a third party, from tips and sources of course. A

person could dislike him for making public what someone in the NCAA told him, but I doubt he is lying.

IF and I mean if somebody in the NCAA shared information about an ongoing investigation with him then the NCAA has some serious house cleaning to do before they accuse anybody of anything. 

Spreading false inside info and releasing info from unreliable sources is not a good idea for someone who

makes his living selling tips on sporting events. Now I don't think Cam was paid but, folks in the NCAA are

trying to match fact with theories. All Sheridan did was to make public the NCAA's theories. He never said

hte NCAA was correct only they "believe" they know a third party, from tips and sources of course. A

person could dislike him for making public what someone in the NCAA told him, but I doubt he is lying.

IF and I mean if somebody in the NCAA shared information about an ongoing investigation with him then the NCAA has some serious house cleaning to do before they accuse anybody of anything. 

Agreed.

I also agree the NCAA is trying to hold member schools to a higher standard than they themselves operate.

Real shocker. I still think they have hit a brick wall with "facts" to back their theories.  By leaking a name

of the SUSPECTED third party, they are seeking outside (bammer or rival fanbase) help. $$$. I think they

have nothing but suspicions. I did not hear anything to the contrary from DS either.

First of all.....DS has no idea what the NCAA really thinks.....he has NO INSIDE SOURCES. What he's doing is spreading the lies that the bammers want to hear. If he really knew the true story, he'd be talking about MSU and not Auburn anyway. The incident took place at MSU, but people seem to somehow forget the true facts of the case.

AND MOST IMPORTANT the NCAA KNOWS there was no bagman, and no payout FROM AUBURN. They know the whole issue of payment originated with Kenny Rogers at MSU and NOT AT AUBURN. They investigated it thoroughly, they raked over the Newton's personal and professional business accounts, and FOUND NOTHING. KR NEVER GOT THE MONEY EITHER from the MSU booster he tried to hit up. NO MONEY EVER CHANGED HANDS ANYWHERE SO THERE IS NO BAGMAN EITHER AT AUBURN OR AT MSU. All that ever took place were conversations about money. IT NEVER PROGRESSED TO A PAYOUT AT MSU. AUBURN NEVER OFFERED TO PAY CAM A DIME. The MSU incident was known to Auburn very early on. Who here thinks Auburn would be stupid enough to pay Cam Newton when it was pretty clear that infractions had taken place at MSU and had been reported already? I'm sure the NCAA knew Auburn did nothing. They were really just fact finding on what happened at MSU more than Auburn. They wanted to find out if Cam knew about the MSU conversations....not anything at Auburn, because our compliance team was on it IN THE BEGINNING....IMHO. That was the crucial point in the whole eligibility issue. That's why CGC could say Cam was eligible AT AUBURN. He already knew the story, and he knew Auburn was not involved in any pay for play schemes.

And FWIW.....the NCAA already had the bagman wannabe at MSU, so why would they need to search for a name?

Don't give any legitimacy to DS and his crap. He's just plugging in Auburn where MSU should be....because he's a bammer trash talker with an opportunity to run his mouth.

First of all.....DS has no idea what the NCAA really thinks.....he has NO INSIDE SOURCES. What he's doing is spreading the lies that the bammers want to hear. If he really knew the true story, he'd be talking about MSU and not Auburn anyway. The incident took place at MSU, but people seem to somehow forget the true facts of the case.

AND MOST IMPORTANT the NCAA KNOWS there was no bagman, and no payout FROM AUBURN. They know the whole issue of payment originated with Kenny Rogers at MSU and NOT AT AUBURN. They investigated it thoroughly, they raked over the Newton's personal and professional business accounts, and FOUND NOTHING. KR NEVER GOT THE MONEY EITHER from the MSU booster he tried to hit up. NO MONEY EVER CHANGED HANDS ANYWHERE SO THERE IS NO BAGMAN EITHER AT AUBURN OR AT MSU. All that ever took place were conversations about money. IT NEVER PROGRESSED TO A PAYOUT AT MSU. AUBURN NEVER OFFERED TO PAY CAM A DIME. The MSU incident was known to Auburn very early on. Who here thinks Auburn would be stupid enough to pay Cam Newton when it was pretty clear that infractions had taken place at MSU and had been reported already? I'm sure the NCAA knew Auburn did nothing. They were really just fact finding on what happened at MSU more than Auburn. They wanted to find out if Cam knew about the MSU conversations....not anything at Auburn, because our compliance team was on it IN THE BEGINNING....IMHO. That was the crucial point in the whole eligibility issue. That's why CGC could say Cam was eligible AT AUBURN. He already knew the story, and he knew Auburn was not involved in any pay for play schemes.

And FWIW.....the NCAA already had the bagman wannabe at MSU, so why would they need to search for a name?

Don't give any legitimacy to DS and his crap. He's just plugging in Auburn where MSU should be....because he's a bammer trash talker with an opportunity to run his mouth.

The way Auburn handled this with Newton gives me confidence that nothing ever happened.

This is what drives the conspiracy bunch nuts because they think Auburn was so desperate to win a BCS Championship we would do anything to keep him on the field.

I believe that if CGC had anything to worry about he would have sat Cam down because his reputation is more important to him. 

The way Auburn handled this with Newton gives me confidence that nothing ever happened.

This is what drives the conspiracy bunch nuts because they think Auburn was so desperate to win a BCS Championship we would do anything to keep him on the field.

I believe that if CGC had anything to worry about he would have sat Cam down because his reputation is more important to him. 

Jay Jacobs would have had him benched if there was anything there to hurt AU...bet on it.

Archived