White wash?

Tiger Oak

Has the white wash begun? 3 days and no new articles about free suits or autographed Escalades? If this same info had come out about Auburn the national media would already be running stories. Give bama credit, they can circle the wagons better then any school out there. If nothing comes out this week I'm afraid they will side step this one just like they did the Dodge Chargers pics.

Nothing usually comes out over the weekend.  Sports bloggers usually have to report to their real jobs -- waiting tables.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) The three days is just a reprieve. 

That said, it doesn't affect me either way if Bama gets hammered.  It's only because of the over 100,000 accusations their crazy fans have sent the NCAA about Auburn and the unprecedented lack of class their fans have displayed this past year that I enjoy watching them squirm at the moment. 

Don't worry, the news cycle will start anew and you'll probably see an uptick of stories this week.

Tony Barnhart & CT are discussing the T-Town Menswear issue on 740 The Zone out of Nashville.  This problem for UpDykes IS NOT OVER.

Barnhart is giving credibility that UpDykes have a REAL problem.

Just realized that this is not a stream but an mp3 on TuneIn for 740 The Zone.  Runs about 10 minutes.  This is for the TuneIn app.  I'm using android so I don't know if it works for others.  Don't know the date on the b'cast.

SBB is still on it... It has not made national news, but it is still getting play on many sports radio shows... 

ugh. Don't forget how many lies and how much misinformation SBB threw out during the Newton/AU saga. Just because his accusations and information is now concerning Bammer shouldn't automatically make him a reliable source.

Clay Travis said more is coming not just from him,,,,and that he would shave his beard off if the NCAA had not

investigated Bama by DEC 1.  Dunaway and Brown tried to act like it was just a source from a rumor board, and

Travis said Guys there are actual pictures.... They were concerned!  Guys this thing has more legs.

Well, I've emailed every national columnist that I can get an email address for.  Basically asking them when their coverage of Suitgate/Cargate/Callowaygate/Cyrusgate/Bagmangate would be coming out.  Surprisingly enough, no responses yet.

Well, I've emailed every national columnist that I can get an email address for.  Basically asking them when their coverage of Suitgate/Cargate/Callowaygate/Cyrusgate/Bagmangate would be coming out.  Surprisingly enough, no responses yet.

If you havent heard anything, that most likely means something is coming out.

:thumbsup:

Punch 'em up, Crete!!! :thumbsup:

Archived