MUST READ from Patrick Fain Dye

AUnCullman

Coach Dye knows what he's talking about so let's all get out there and support the team.  And encourage your AU friends and family to do the same.  Can't wait to see it all get started on Sept. 3rd.  War Eagle!

:wedance:

Excellent article by Coach Dye and we should encourage our fellow fans to attend each and every game! 

WDE! :believe:

I have not been able to go to an Auburn game in about 8 years due to health issues. It would be very dangerous for me to do so. If I could, I would be there every opportunity that came my way. I watch, listen, and learn from each game we play. I can get all of Auburn's games through my Direct TV sports package. There are games that are nail-biters of which I cannot watch without literally getting sick! I do somehow manage to watch most of the nail-biters, being that just about every games last year was a nail-biter! I do think that we will have our fair share of nail-biters of which I know we will manage to win all of them!

WDE!!

Doc

:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

The Auburn players have earned our support for every minute of every game by their hard work and dedication.  I hope everyone understands that and we pack the stadium for every game.

I for one, hope that a great Auburn man like Coach Dye, chooses to stay off Finebaum's show.  Money be damned!  I'm sick of the lack of respect that is openly shown to such a beloved member of the Auburn family.

Awesome post!!

To go along with what Dye is saying here, I want to remind you guys of the last time Auburn lost. We fell just short to the eventual national champs, but rather than mope on home with our tails tucked between our legs, we stood up and screamed about how great it is to be an Auburn Tiger. Think the players didn't notice?

I love Pat Dye. The man embodies Auburn as well as anyone in the world, and he's spot on with this article. It doesn't matter if we go undefeated or 6-6, Auburn fans need to show up every game in support of the team, because even if it doesn't show up this year, it'll make a difference in the attitude of the players to know how big a Family they are a part of, and it'll make a difference to the recruits to see that if they come here, they'll be supported no matter what.

Now, tbh, I don't think this is going to be much of a problem. Auburn has always done well at showing up (much as the upper decks may be a bit sparse sometimes, if you put all the people who like to stand on the ramps into a seat it'd be pretty full), and any trouble we've had in recent years has more to do with the lack of an exciting offense and Tommy Tuberville's penchant for losing a game or two each year that he shouldn't have lost. Now, we have that high octane offense and a coaching staff that proved its capability to take us all the way; I fully expect that the Family is going to show up in full force!

Archived